jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

Thank you for the comments again :)

Now i would need some help... At this point i am starting to be out of ideas for an secondary engine unit to station 2. Does anyone have ideas for a make or model of an engine? Fiction or a model from something that exists? I myself was thinking that it could be an older truck from 80's or 90's...

Thank you for the comments again :)

Now i would need some help... At this point i am starting to be out of ideas for an secondary engine unit to station 2. Does anyone have ideas for a make or model of an engine? Fiction or a model from something that exists? I myself was thinking that it could be an older truck from 80's or 90's...

Well, since you make great models of volvo's i guess you can make a volvo FL 280? that are awesome firetrucks and if you make one, it would be sweet as hell :)

Well, since you make great models of volvo's i guess you can make a volvo FL 280? that are awesome firetrucks and if you make one, it would be sweet as hell :)

That is actually a good idea. I'll think about that :)
When i pressed the link on your message, i actually guessed it would be an old sisu :) Good idea, i'll keep that on mind too.

That is actually a good idea. I'll think about that :)

When i pressed the link on your message, i actually guessed it would be an old sisu :) Good idea, i'll keep that on mind too.

Well im already looking forward to the end result of the volvo. Sisu is ugly ( i think) L0L

No Karhu-Sisu isnt ugly! :holdglass: It's very nostalgic truck in Finland. I have been sit on that sisu what's in my link.. :cool:

When i started my career as a young firefighter, we had such an Kontio Sisu as engine. But it is still ugly :)

No volvo FL? =(

Will also be. A newer and older one. Don't yet know what for, but will be...

But... I made my mind about engine L22 and it will be a 1989 Scania 93M 280 :)

Keep the ideas coming for more units. I still have station 2 and 3 missing a lot of units and ideas...