jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

Hei! Oletko mahdollisesti jo tehnyt skriptit tai tekemässä? Olisi kiva saada rajallinen vesimäärä autoihin ;) ja hyvää työtä muuten : - )

eng

Hey have you propably done any scripts yet? it would be nice to have limited amount of water in trucks ;) and good work btw : - )

That looks really good! Great work, as usual!

Thank you :)

Wow, you got huge skills!

Cool keep it up watching this thread like 5-10 times per day xD

Thanks :) At this point i'm able to to this only on weekends. I'm at a long worktrip again until december.

Cool man. What is ex id of EK 117? it has many other demountables? like watertanks etc? and you are doing new scripts or? and new map i guess.

Ex id is L27. The same as EK1071 (L171) at this point; Command post, CBRN and equipment container. More to come. Havent yet done any scripts and not even been thinking of them much. I'll see to them after all the units and map is ready. And yes the Map is new :)

Holy crap and again detailed as h*ll

Hei! Oletko mahdollisesti jo tehnyt skriptit tai tekemässä? Olisi kiva saada rajallinen vesimäärä autoihin ja hyvää työtä muuten : - )

eng

Hey have you propably done any scripts yet? it would be nice to have limited amount of water in trucks and good work btw : - )

En ole tehnyt. Tuo idea laitetaan muistiin, hyvä :) No i havent yet. Yes it would be. I'll keep that in mind :)

yea limited amount of water would be good, like in ERS berlin mod.

Thats right and I love it :) In some normal mods some fires can be done with only one truck cuz unlimited water.... but I would like to be finnish mod as it is in real life, and call multiple units tote scene :happy: