bma

Aarhus mod [1.6.1 Released]

Hi ! I downloaded this mod today and play for a while and It's a most greatest mod I have ever played !!!!

BUT, I want to the dispatch policy of this mod (ex. 1 tanker and 1 pumper on small fire, 1 ladder 1 tanker on big fire.. 1 rescue on traffic accident.)

and I also want to know how many people staffed in what kind of car.

and I also want to know how to resopond volunteer fire station (maybe using computer guy? )

and I also want to know the role of each car ( R1 M1 S1 ...? umm..)

It's really really really good mod!! systems, models, scripts, maps all are very good !!

1. Use your intuition - the Chief from the main station responds to all fire calls, thats about it. If a fire needs and engine, it needs an engine.

2. As many as you want/need/can spare. Looks like vehicles hold or have equipment/clothes next to them of what they should be crewed with but thats only a guideline when you only have 10 guys for 15 vehicles.

3. There are two guys at computers in the main fire station. One opens the garage doors, the other controls the Volunteer dispatch. He does the extra firefighters for the main station and the ones for the small station North-West. He can send them home again as well.

4. I = Instatleder (?) - Incident Leader i.e. Fire Chief. M appears to be engine. S appears to be Ladder. R looks like Rescue/Equipment Unit. P is Dive Rescue.

(This is all being done from memory and from not speaking Danish or knowing anything about their emergency services so I stand corrected on all these.) :)

The OC-D

Been playing this mod a few days now, love it. I was never a big fan of European mods, sat down and played ERS Berlin one day, and fell in love with European fire apparatus and ambulances. Now I have London, Denmark, Poland, Copenhagen etc lol but anyway about this mod...

I love it, I love the fact you don't have enough guys to staff every truck, at least with enough manpower to all be useful, this makes planning important and it also makes it worthwhile to tone your volunteer and part time guys, which in turn gives a more "upgrading to 2nd alarm, 3rd alarm, etc feeling" I like the way the EMS station works, not crazy over how the stretcher team functions but eh, I don't really care lol. When I first saw the tankers I thought "Finally another mod with limited water supply" much like ERS Berlin but was disappointed to see that's not the case, would be cool to have to shuttle water to rural areas. Other then that, love this mod very very much and have been playing it a lot, thanks and great work!

Yes, it's very easy to play.

@bma, version 1.6 works good for me, people walk around all nicely from what I've seen so far just the odd parking bug, but the people in 1.6.1...they're not nice like I've said before. Is there any way you changed something with the pedestrians? The only difference between v1.6 and v1.6.1 that I've seen is that I get the tyres on some of the vehicles, that are missing in v1.6...

EDIT: Actually...scratch that, it does happen, just not as fast.

Is there any way you could release a version that doesn't have pedestrians? I really do apologize for this nagging, but I just really wish I could play this mod :(