CMCC626

East Pierce Sub Mod

This is available for download; and yes, squads are different everywhere, some places they are heavy rescues, and in places like New York City they are glorified engines, other places they are vans.

Work Update:

I went in to the new version I am working on and further prevented this squad problem; I also added some units like new style ambulances and a command center vehicle for the fire department, I am reworking the engine skins to be more realistic with their striping, and also reworking almost all other units to be more photo realistic. The next version will employ LA 2.0.2 and various parts of other mods that I hope I can get permission to use. I also plan on editing what units are in each station like moving the ladder truck, removing the heavy rescue and ARFF truck, etc etc.

Great mod, I love what you have done with the map and the skins look great, one problem I am running into is that the Medic Rescue Ambulance at Station 1, doesn't have the ability to return to the station, only go to hospital, go to hq, or patrol the city. Also the engine at station 2, engine 18, does not get dispatched by BC, nor does engine 812, brush 18, or brush 11. Great work so far, just wanted to let you know what I am seeing to help out. If I find a fix for any of them I will let you know.

I don't know whats up with the sirens, I have that problem too, as for the BC not being able to call units I just have to tweak the script. I have put all of the skins into 4x4's 2.0.9 mod but I haven't asked for permission to release, and I am still working out a few kinks. the 2.0.9 platform is a lot more stable and most of the problems I have heard here are fixed with it. If anyone is interested in helping PM me or Email me and I will gladly send you the 2.0.9 files to work on.

Oh the problems.

1.) When you first start a free play game the warehouse across from FS1 becomes incredibly distorted. It will restore itself after a bit but I still noticed minor distortions throughout the game.

2.) Why do you have cops leaving FS1 to staff units at the police station? Coding error I suppose?

I don't know whats up with the sirens, I have that problem too, as for the BC not being able to call units I just have to tweak the script. I have put all of the skins into 4x4's 2.0.9 mod but I haven't asked for permission to release, and I am still working out a few kinks. the 2.0.9 platform is a lot more stable and most of the problems I have heard here are fixed with it. If anyone is interested in helping PM me or Email me and I will gladly send you the 2.0.9 files to work on.

What other issues are you running into? The 2.0.9 isn't 4x4's work it's YSB 4x4 stopped at 2.0.8. Also the BC does dispatch units correctly, at least from what I've seen on my side.

Ok, so this is getting a proper remake, with full alterations to make this less of a big city feel and more of a suburban mod. That being said, the next release will probably be a month or more down the road, but will contain many changes, including the possible switch to 4x4's 2.0.8/9 base. The scripts will have to be reworked, which will take some time. There will be less units, which will include:

East Pierce Mod

To-do list

Fire Department

Station 13:

Engine 13 (Engine 13 LED) [skin Complete] {Vehicle Complete}

Ladder 13 (Ladder) [skin Complete] {Vehicle Complete}

Medic 13 (Ambulance 1)

Medic 139 (Ambulance 2)

Chief 103 (Dodge Charger EMS) [skin Complete]

Station 18:

Engine 18 (Engine 18 LED) [skin Complete] {Vehicle Complete}

Engine 189 (Engine 189 LED) [skin Complete] {Vehicle Complete}