CMCC626

East Pierce Sub Mod

EastPierce.jpg

This is WIP @ 90% and I do not currently plan to release, but maybe in the future. Just for looks, this mod is only a reskin of others works, and I did not create anything :wall:

All but one engine were reskined to be Ferrara as were the Ladder and Tower trucks. The lights on most vehicles were redone to be more realistic, IE: lighting all the lights on the engines, adding deck led's to patrol cars etc.

Police are not skinned to resemble any specific department, but the engines are skinned to resemble East Pierce Fire & Rescue, of Pierce County, Washington.

RELEASED.

Yeah, I have a few more Fire units, and then I plan on redoing all the Police units. Maybe redo the map to be more northwest like. Final will probably be another month till I am totally done, maybe after that I will try to see about releasing it. Pierce County Sheriffs Office vehicles have odd decals that might take a while to get right. If anyone want's to help out or try it out PM me.

Yes looks awesome!!! How about the East Coast bother Boston PD and Fire engines and EMS units looks to be the same make as the skins you have listed above... PD has standard crown vics and unmarked units ford F350 wagon with extended cab. Ford expeditions for "Swat" gun cars. fire engines E one rear mounted ladder and platform , E-One Cyclone Engine 30. Rescue 1 unit 2007 Pierce Quantum, 2009 KME Predator and Pumper . EMS uses GMC trucks and Chevy Tahoe for the bosses.

Here is what I have done so far, but its not up to date. I have some more additions but I want to finish the new map first.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/6744-dallas-tx/page__p__81322__hl__%2Bdallas+%2Bmod__fromsearch__1#entry81322

here is a link to my flikr page that has a bunch of stuff that I have done if you want to take a look.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddyto2boys/

If you need some help I would be glad to help you out on what i can.

Haha thanks! It's almost there, I've been playing with scripts and unit parameters, the reskin is the easy part :cheers-mate:

If anyone knows how to edit unit names that show up in game and could tell me, that would be much appreciated.

Also, expect a release (BETA) with in a week or two. :bia:

Haha thanks! It's almost there, I've been playing with scripts and unit parameters, the reskin is the easy part :cheers-mate:

If anyone knows how to edit unit names that show up in game and could tell me, that would be much appreciated.

Also, expect a release (BETA) with in a week or two. :bia:

Looking forward to this

Any possible release date yet? sorry to ask.

Don't worry about asking here, I personally don't mind; it actually keeps me up on the forum as I get an email :-P

I would expect it within a week, which is different than I said before...but... school has been keeping me busy, I'm carrying 20 credits so this is a "free-time" thing, and there is no "mod team" either, so everything i do is solo, and solo=slow. But anyways, I will try my best to get this out over thanksgiving. Note that it does incorporate and older version of additional units submod so I'll have to figure out who made that, and get their permission for release (hopefully this is the easy part). Feel free to post any questions/comments or to PM me, as it will keep me informed of demand, so far I think 3 or 4 people have asked.

Thanks Guys!