CMCC626

East Pierce Sub Mod

Basically UV Mapping, and file conversion, so that I can have my own unit in the mod and thus not have to worry about who else's stuff there is, they just haven't approved it yet as I can still go look at it.

I have about 10 units that I could use, I just don't know how to map textures.

or a mapped model donation that is not Hoppahs, so I can reskin it.

If you can't wait, here's the hotfile link.

Basically UV Mapping, and file conversion, so that I can have my own unit in the mod and thus not have to worry about who else's stuff there is, they just haven't approved it yet as I can still go look at it.

I have about 10 units that I could use, I just don't know how to map textures.

or a mapped model donation that is not Hoppahs, so I can reskin it.

If you can't wait, here's the hotfile link.

Good job... Amazing thing... But... I have to report a bug, that maybe its me or i dont know... The CV´s doesnt have the "chase" command... Another thing... Does it works with Wood´s maps?

Good job... Amazing thing... But... I have to report a bug, that maybe its me or i dont know... The CV´s doesnt have the "chase" command... Another thing... Does it works with Wood´s maps?

Which CV? And I'm sure it would work with Wood's maps. In mine all CV's can chase... I'll look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

Which CV? And I'm sure it would work with Wood's maps. In mine all CV's can chase... I'll look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

Another thing... The PD crew comes out of Firehouse 1 when the game begins. Is that your idea or a bug? Do you include a "ropes, ropes, ropes away" command for the EPPD chopper? (it will be really usefull to the sniper guy on kidnapping situacion or for the robbery.

Another thing... The PD crew comes out of Firehouse 1 when the game begins. Is that your idea or a bug? Do you include a "ropes, ropes, ropes away" command for the EPPD chopper? (it will be really usefull to the sniper guy on kidnapping situacion or for the robbery.

I did notice the PD problem, I'll have to figure that out, and I am not sure about the PD Chopper, I want to say I does include that command, but if it doesn't then I can definitely add it, I might just change the PD to a black hawk. Thank you for the feed back, it's definitely appreciated.

from what i have seen (nice looking mod by the way) the pd spawning problem is that the spawn point for the police is not set. after changing that they spawn correctly.

side note: the sheriff cars right side "sheriff" is not right, it needs to be flipped.

nice mod, and i like the little touches like the fire fighters uniforms and such.

from what i have seen (nice looking mod by the way) the pd spawning problem is that the spawn point for the police is not set. after changing that they spawn correctly.

side note: the sheriff cars right side "sheriff" is not right, it needs to be flipped.

nice mod, and i like the little touches like the fire fighters uniforms and such.

Thanks, I can fix the skin thing pretty quick, my roommate pointed that out when I was making them, but I blew it off for the early version. I will change that spawn point issue, and I hope to add a unit of my own.

For Station 2 when the Faoam Unit is out on a run and I place it in service it tells me that it doesnt belongand takes off for headquarters any way to fix this and also anyway of having the tiller spawn in station 1?

For Station 2 when the Faoam Unit is out on a run and I place it in service it tells me that it doesnt belongand takes off for headquarters any way to fix this and also anyway of having the tiller spawn in station 1?

I haven't encountered that problem, but I'll look into it. Look up a unit replacement guide to put the tiller back in, I left it out because there are no tillers that would even run mutual aide to this area.

Ok thanks... as for the Foam Tender ever since I run loaded the submod it is fine now must have need something I did. Question...how hard would it be to make realistic commands for the fire crews so that when you ask for a Ambulance it would be different than the police request? Similar to "Dispatch Engine 21 - Would you dispatch a BLS Unit to my location..." if possible I would like to help with it if your interested of course.

do u have this submod workin for u? if so wht are the station layouts? just curious

Station 1:

Engine 11 (ALS)

Engine 12 (BLS)

Engine 13 (ALS)

Engine 14 (BLS)

3 ALS Medics

1 ALS Medic Rescue Ambulance

Rescue 11

Squad 11

BC 11

FOAM 1 (Crash Truck/ARFF)

Rehab 11 (Reserve Ambulance)

Equipment Trailers

Station 2:

1 ALS Medic

Engine 18 (ALS)

Engine 812 (BLS/Foam Tender)

Brush 18 (USFS Engine; BLS)

Brush 11 (Brush Patrol)

Hospital:

2 AMR BLS Transport Ambulances

Police Station:

3 Slick-Top Patrol Cars

6 Marked Sheriff Units

1 Fife Police

1 Milton Police

2 SWAT SUV's

1 Bomb Squad

1 Sheriff SUV

2 Motorcycles

Update for V.95b:

So far...

Large Rescue Ambulance turns into Command Unit, replaces BC SUV.

Ambulances Replaced with Ford F350 Ambulances, Horton Bodies.

Station 1:

Engine 11 (ALS)

Engine 12 (BLS)

Engine 13 (ALS)

Engine 14 (BLS)

3 ALS Medics

1 ALS Medic Rescue Ambulance

Rescue 11

Squad 11

BC 11

FOAM 1 (Crash Truck/ARFF)

Rehab 11 (Reserve Ambulance)

Equipment Trailers

Station 2:

1 ALS Medic

Engine 18 (ALS)

Engine 812 (BLS/Foam Tender)

Brush 18 (USFS Engine; BLS)

Brush 11 (Brush Patrol)

Hospital:

2 AMR BLS Transport Ambulances

Police Station:

3 Slick-Top Patrol Cars

6 Marked Sheriff Units

1 Fife Police

1 Milton Police

2 SWAT SUV's

1 Bomb Squad

1 Sheriff SUV

2 Motorcycles

Update for V.95b:

So far...

Large Rescue Ambulance turns into Command Unit, replaces BC SUV.

Ambulances Replaced with Ford F350 Ambulances, Horton Bodies.

so squad 11, is tht the hes or lev? or is it the usar unit

:cheers-mate: Wow the grand old squad argument ended up in my mod! By squad I mean LEV and HES, they both are designated squad most of Washington, and Rescues are what most places call squads. :holdglass: I hope to add different commands, but right now a lot of stuff I change causes crashes in the game, so it's going pretty slow, and no .95 is not released yet. Thank you all for all the support and interest.

:cheers-mate: Wow the grand old squad argument ended up in my mod! By squad I mean LEV and HES, they both are designated squad most of Washington, and Rescues are what most places call squads. :holdglass: I hope to add different commands, but right now a lot of stuff I change causes crashes in the game, so it's going pretty slow, and no .95 is not released yet. Thank you all for all the support and interest.

im a big fan of those units. srry to keep askin questions which 1 is the designated squad 11 hes or lev