zmh3

Tahoe Mods

One of the things that i love about the LA mod is the FBI Tahoe, but in my area many other emergency vehicles are Tahoes as well. So i decided to do some reskinning. I'm not sure if LA has police Tahoes, but i imagine this is what they'd look like. I also did a skin for an EMS Captian's Tahoe. The total list,in order, is and unmarked LAPD Tahoe, LAPD slicktop Tahoe, LAPD tahoe w/ lightbar, and LA EMS captian's car.

newpictahoe.png

I had originally planned on creating whole new vehicles by copying MikeyPI's models and adding it as i would a brand new vehicle, but never could get it to work, and my help requests were never responded to. Luckily, i had downloaded some of the wonderful mods on this site, so i had some extra vehicles that i could replace. So these vehicles replace the original LAPD Patrol car, LAPD slicktop, LAPD SUV, and original LAPD ems car, respectively.

Like i said, i didn't do anything but the reskinning and adding of lightbars and lights. The credit for the vehicles go to MikeyPI, and the lightbar on the LAPD Tahoe goes to CultziBolzi.

EDITED TO GIVE PROPER CREDIT

I don't know if you have permission to share it, but if you do, can I get copies of your protoype, models and unit folders and I can see if I can make them work in game, without replacing the vehicles you based them off?

I wish i had seen this sooner. I recently did a cleanup of my computer. I had uninstalled EM4. and deleted these files.

I don't know if you have permission to share it, but if you do, can I get copies of your protoype, models and unit folders and I can see if I can make them work in game, without replacing the vehicles you based them off?

That goes for me to, :rolleyes: please............