Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Yeah very small patrols to avoid minimal jams, one in upper west, one in mid east (Manhattan not Iran) and one yet to be added in the south around Times Square.

We're currently adding the MERV 2 and an NYPD mobile command.

MERV will operate same as the Major Emergency Vehicle in the LA Mod.

NYPD Mobile Command will...

Allow the purchase of PD officers (hopefully this only a concept atm)

Allow 9 rioters/criminals to be detained

Transport 9 officers to the scene.

Yeah very small patrols to avoid minimal jams, one in upper west, one in mid east (Manhattan not Iran) and one yet to be added in the south around Times Square.

We're currently adding the MERV 2 and an NYPD mobile command.

MERV will operate same as the Major Emergency Vehicle in the LA Mod.

NYPD Mobile Command will...

Allow the purchase of PD officers (hopefully this only a concept atm)

Allow 9 rioters/criminals to be detained

Transport 9 officers to the scene.

Very nice, looking forward to this mod

What are you using for the mobile command center, the bus? Can't wait to play, all sounds great!

About the patrol paths, I'm really like them, it makes a more realistic and funner gameplay, plus it sometimes helps when there incidents near the car possition.

Thanks for the reply Dyson and team.... Good to hear you have kept the patrol function in-game. I've tried editing/rerouting the patrols in LA Mod, but found it kind of tough. Couldn't find many help topics either.

I personally like to have 2 units patrol a path and 1 more on standby in the area. I've found that if you get 2 police units in very close proximity and set them to patrol, wait 2-5 seconds until they start patrolling and then put the redirect lights on the first car. The 2nd car should change direction and patrol the path in reverse order. Kind of helps eliminate a lot of back-ups at intersections and it keeps the patrol cars in somewhat different areas of their sector.

Even better to hear that you're adding a MERV and NYPD Command Post.... I really feel like the longer I have to wait for your mod, the more cooler stuff you add in the meantime, which makes it all worth it in the end.

Back to topic please :) If you need tech support theres a section for that ;)

On a better note I hope this will keep yall busy for a while.

Our Latest Stuff

EMS Station

manhattanmod123.png

manhattanmod.png

RES1CUE House

mmodpreview.png

New Highrise Openhouse

manhattanmoddd.png

manhattanmodsa.png

Thanks Nnico for his Ambulance models and EMS Car model!

Rockstar games has ownership of the buildings converted ;)

ALMOST DONE! ARE YOU EXCITED? :D
   85%

Will it be the EMS station on the map?

Sorry yeah, we're a multi-million dollar company in disguise.

And no there will be no EMS station, I have said this. There will be a hospital with 2 parking spaces (any more sent to hospital than 3 and the ambulances are just left wherever the driver wants haha) which is arguably realistic ;)

Does Sony, Nintendo, XBox, etc. announce release dates prior to having a finished product? Absolutely not!

Lol I wish I thought you were joking because major game developers/publishers do it all the time. Unless its a huge game like Call of Duty is now where they have super strict deadlines, game developers/publishers delay games for the exact same reason Dyson and his team are, to improve the quality of the product being put out.

On-topic: I'd have to agree about that dodge ambulance Dyson, yuck. ahah

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

What about doing EMS station and hospital? :cry:

How many times already he said stop, and the site is on the topic its a part of the mod you just want to bother us??