Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

So quick question, I know many of you have experienced this in the LA Mod, when you send a vehicle out to patrol it sometimes tries to turn in traffic and creates a traffic jam, any issues with this in this new mod?

Hey guys nice video

but i´m not realy convinced yet^^

Mabye you can park the ambulance under the roof of the hospital because I see no reasen to unload the patient in the middle of the road.

And the other thing is why did you through the amazing ambulance station out, to park the ems in front of the hospital?

But anyway nice work :cool:

PS: I m still hoping on two ems on each ambulance ;-)

So quick question, I know many of you have experienced this in the LA Mod, when you send a vehicle out to patrol it sometimes tries to turn in traffic and creates a traffic jam, any issues with this in this new mod?

This is an issue which is pretty impossible to deal with, the only wa round it, don't set your units to patrol I guess :) sorry for not being able to fix it, but it's an unavoidable issue, just keep an eye on the units patrolling I guess :)

very detailed, it's awesome. you guys are doing a fucking good job. :xmas::drink: cheers

Cheers bro! :)

@scubidooo Two ems is a possibility, but the setup we have for parking atm is optimum for realism, otherwise we have ambulances doing U turns on their axis and glitching out ;) As for the EMS station, it's not been scrapped, I just didn't feel the need for it, so it's on the maybe (but probably not) list.

Just uploading yet another, gameplay video, final one for a while. This demos everything except FD, so be sure to check it out when it's up. Like/fav/subscribe :)

Also be sure to keep up with the site, manhattan-mod.org don't forget you will need to be a member by release date to be able to download!

Gracias

Dyson

x

This is an issue which is pretty impossible to deal with, the only wa round it, don't set your units to patrol I guess :) sorry for not being able to fix it, but it's an unavoidable issue, just keep an eye on the units patrolling I guess :)

Ok, thanks, makes sense I guess, just figured I'd ask.

So do I haha. Hey Dyson, is the shooting a new call in the mod. I noticed that the shooter never shot at the ESU officers, just at the people in back. And I see the jail cell thing. Can that ever get full? Very awesome mod guys I have to say :).