Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

(lol you got forgot the H in my last name haha.)

I like it but yes, maybe a model or two could fit in there. Uhmmm... guys, just wondering, how does a battalion chief send a 10-75 to dispatch? I wouldn't know how to say it but I'm working on something I hope you'll all like. (hint: sending 10-75 to dispatch through radio)

Dyson,

Here's the new interface design I was talking about. I wasnt sure how to send it to you in a PM. But if you would like to use it, you're more than welcome to it.

Gee Dyson, I think you should use this interface.....

Hey Dyson, I still say some snow plows would be great.

Great work on the interface Heyjoojoo....

(lol you got forgot the H in my last name haha.)

I like it but yes, maybe a model or two could fit in there. Uhmmm... guys, just wondering, how does a battalion chief send a 10-75 to dispatch? I wouldn't know how to say it but I'm working on something I hope you'll all like. (hint: sending 10-75 to dispatch through radio)

You mean what they say to the dispatcher?

this is awesome but when i want to download it and click on the link on the first page and then on download it write me that the page cannot be found... can you help me please?... Thanks

HaZZ BB

Edited by Lithium
No swearing allowed. You're officially warned.

FUCK!!...this is awesome but when i want to download it and click on the link on the first page and then on download it write me that the page cannot be found...Dammit!!...can you help me please?...Thanks

HaZZ BB

hey man do u have google chrome if so u that i used firefox at first and the same thing happend to me i used google chrome and it worked fine try that man

Dyson,

Here's the new interface design I was talking about. I wasnt sure how to send it to you in a PM. But if you would like to use it, you're more than welcome to it.

Looks sweet, Let me have a play I like the idea so I wanna see if I can pull it off but with a slightly different style ;)

So, how can I fix this issue?

you probly need to copy and past the texters again i have the mod and it works fine the only this white on mine is the snow try doing that

and also dyson body bags should be black ,gray , or blue at IFD we use Blue just a sugestion yollow would not look right

this is what I'm thinking, based off your idea, what do you think?

That looks great Dyson, much better than the original. You may want to save your new interface for the final release once those bugs are worked out and tweaks are worked in.

Dyson I thank you so much for doing this Mod it is my stress relief. I am having real difficulty trying to play. I went through this thread and I can't find a solution to my problem. I have the map and all the new stations but nothing is moving! Could you please go step by step on how to install. Thank You from this 20 year vet. 343 never forget!

Dyson I thank you so much for doing this Mod it is my stress relief. I am having real difficulty trying to play. I went through this thread and I can't find a solution to my problem. I have the map and all the new stations but nothing is moving! Could you please go step by step on how to install. Thank You from this 20 year vet. 343 never forget!

How did you install it? (step by step)