Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

i saw that 2.1.1 patch. If i take the files from there and paste them into my LA mod files, will that work?

you need v2.1, then patch it with 2.1.1

heres a preview of the WIP holidays edition :)

em42010120720135940.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

a few things festive that have been changed/added brownie points if you can guess them ;)

I agree the wreath is a nice touch.

Thanks, adding snow atm, quite hard haha, texture editing and replacing trees, fun, i know xD

I was inspired by a recent visit to NY, (I know its not snowed yet but still the city itself inspired me) went to 10 house biggrin.gif

Any update got the big fixes love the mod but bugs get the best of me in game play

The buggy ems stretcher is fixed, as for the guys running off, I still have no idea with that, so I just suggest people dont use engine 2 for hose connections (I know thats amatuer but sorry :( )

Anything else I havent seen in game to change yet ;)

Hope this helps

Dyson

x

Lightly dust the cars imo, having them still thawed vs everything else is a bit off, dead of winter we don't wipe off our cars overly well=)

haha, im going to try and find a large amount of snow for that huge amount everyone drives around with on their roof, but yeeh I will be lightly sprinkling but maybe only on NYPD/FDNY cos doing all the civ cars is effort haha.

Also I'd like to announce a new member, bama1234 will be joining the team, hopefully to assist with already made models and creating some more :)

Dyson

BTW new signature banner ;)

I can't see the first pic (that one before the NYPD)

And cool pic of the NYPD :)

It just takes a while to load for some reason, and I've been off college today so I have been playing the mod (which I rarely do) and it seems to be running smooth, no bugs, just a few textures left for me to do, also CFD I need a hand with something ;)

Thanks, adding snow atm, quite hard haha, texture editing and replacing trees, fun, i know xD

I was inspired by a recent visit to NY, (I know its not snowed yet but still the city itself inspired me) went to 10 house biggrin.gif

Don't forget that New York does not have Palm Trees..........