Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I have found a couple work arounds that work for me. First the EMS unit issue is only with the permadics so if you just use the BLS ambulance with EMT's you won't have the same problem. Also with the firefighter not connecting to the Engine thats only a problem with engine one and the reason they are running is to find the nearest engine with working hose connectors. I just use engine 2 and the brush truck for dealing with fires and use engine 1 to support the BLS ambulances I have patroling the city. Hope this helps someone and pardon my spelling.

I updated net framework got the installer up however i keep getting exception errors looking for the files that are in the very directory its looking at..so its FUBAR so we will wait for the proper installer and detailed instructions I tried a fresh LA 2.0 intsall and one with 4x4s mods eather way no go crash to desk top.I waited this long I can wait for it all to be fixed good luck to all the mod looks fun.good work

Hello Dyson,

installed the new patch but the game does not start. What can I make it work?

Another thing, the mod is awesome, but the expectations were too high and now they have not materialized. But anyway congratulations for the effort.

Cheers.

well, he released it before i gave him the new seagrave, so all of the engines have very little relation to fdny; the file takes wayy too long to download; too many bugs, the beta testers are in no way able to script or assist with things they see wrong ; I don't think C.F.D even finished his lights. I don't think any of us were ready to release this to the public. Not only that, but the light bars on engine 2 are messed up. No fdny engine has those...? Your file size is way too big, NO submod should have or has any file that huge as far. Not only that, but you have to copy it over the la mod files, meaning it's a gigantic waste of space. as I can tell, and the download speed's limited. Ask someone to upload a mirror to rapid share. We needed more time to complete our parts before the release. But, it got rushed and this is the result. Too many screenshots that hyped it up, especially these mission ideas, but couldn't even get freeplay smooth. Nice choice on the release date...

BTW, can someone please p.m me the readme for the N.Y Submod?

Lets just say that the current release of the new york mod is messed up, Dyson and us(the team) will get back to work on fixing all the bugs when he returns from his break. Also could someone also pm thee read me and some screens of hazmat in game?

why? why should it be closed maybe we can talk here over other stuff what units can come in the next version or like that :P

I think the problems that are detected should be classified, should make a list of all problems and work on removing them, not like now - every second complained of the same again and again. Thus the topic is filled from unnecessary comments. Dyson and any other of his team are doing an incredible job, I appreciate their work and respect their free time.

That's my personal opinion. I do not want anyone to agree with me, just decided to express what I think about it.

No, my issue, 'bud', is that everyone seems to take a forum, about a game, all too seriously, I'm making a little project, but everyone has to get involved and tell me guidelines, that I am generating spam, even though this topic has had all together about 2 pages, when the NY mod has had about 50, I'm not argueing with a mod cos its not worth it cos you'll all gang up, but I've been: patient, polite etc. and I just cba with it anymore.

Good day

Well said

Guest djbacon93

well, he released it before i gave him the new seagrave, so all of the engines have very little relation to fdny; the file takes wayy too long to download; too many bugs, the beta testers are in no way able to script or assist with things they see wrong ; I don't think C.F.D even finished his lights. I don't think any of us were ready to release this to the public. Not only that, but the light bars on engine 2 are messed up. No fdny engine has those...? Your file size is way too big, NO submod should have or has any file that huge as far. Not only that, but you have to copy it over the la mod files, meaning it's a gigantic waste of space. as I can tell, and the download speed's limited. Ask someone to upload a mirror to rapid share. We needed more time to complete our parts before the release. But, it got rushed and this is the result. Too many screenshots that hyped it up, especially these mission ideas, but couldn't even get freeplay smooth. Nice choice on the release date...

BTW, can someone please p.m me the readme for the N.Y Submod?

For someone whos apart of the team.. I see you talk down on them alot.

Chill out and help, instead of bitching.