Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I havent get it to work... My game freeze out trying to charge the mod... Any fix or update to that?

The game will freeze when your loading the mod. Dpending on the speed of your computer is how fast the mod loads basically, could take 2 minutes but then it could take 5, just wait until it loads.

you people should come down and give him a break .....

I mean there are major game releases full of bugs and you can be happy if even one at all answers your requests for help ....... so please give him a break and give him some room to analyze the bugs and sort them out ....

as far as I am concerned I would also suggest to take the file for the time being offline in order to get things sorted ....

a couple of days waiting time is a small price to pay for a good mod

I'm experiencing all the same problems along with the rest. I'm hoping they can be figured out like missing prototypes and crashes when picking up injured.

Dyson: don't go crazy trying to get all these things figured out because it was not ready for release. You need testing time for yourself and the team to figure out all the bugs that may come about. I rather have a complete working mod with a few bugs that can be fixed with a couple patches then a 3/4 done mod with lots of bugs and needs tons of patches. In my opinion, I would just continue to work on the submod and not worry about trying to patch everything up unless you can get it all fixed to have a working submod pretty quick that won't take time away from completing the submod. (Someone else posted along the same lines as I did while I was typing this).

I don't think I'm going to host the files right now as I don't want to see anymore people come on here and start reporting the same bugs and issues over and over again.

Edited by jsutton

I agree with JSutton. Give it whatever time you need to do it the right way. I think that anything with NY in the title will immediately have people calling for a release. That is due to he fact that we have all been waiting for a while for anything NY related. I say take the time you need and do it right. However keep us posted. We don't mind waiting, but we like info. Pictures, videos, etc. You're doing good work, and we appreciate it.

i can help you on that go to prototypes and put the wheels in i do it all by manual replacing

I figured out that it was not the wheels it was the body was to far forward but the doors, lights, and wheels were all in the right place. Know how to fix that? I tryed the editor but couldn't figure out how to move the body.

I love how the blame gets shuffled around, I strongly urge you to remove the links, do NOT support THAT version which you just released since let's be honest here, it never should have been in the first place.... Take the time, sort out all the clearly visible issues that you can, extensively have it tested by proper beta testers and then worry about releasing, people can wait or they can go whine somewhere else. Do it right, then worry about releasing.