Dyson

Crown Vic reworks

Hi,

Basically I was thinking seens as the NY mod and QRA are steaming ahead with these great models so why not update the La models, Just slight reworks, heres some I've done, and if anyone has any models that fit in with the La Mod that are half decent and are willing to share them together we could bring La Mod up to the new standard :) and then think about asking for permission. Well just let me know what you think :D.

LAPD Crown vic rework (Patrol 1 and K9)

em42010081116311025.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

An unmarked Taxi, (just an idea I had looks pretty cool :) not realistic I don't think)

em42010081116395275.th.png

Chp Old comparison to new

em42010081117043801.th.png

em42010081117084422.th.png

And a ford Fseries Ambulance

em42010081120201377.th.png

All models (except the taxi) are Nnico's and the lights are a combination of Occrams and Reality I've done the skins and the light bar is eggcartons. :)

I'm not looking to take credit just get the ball rolling :)

Cheers

Ash

Maybe you're right mr, but if he release it as submod would be cool additional

Yeah I know when i started doing this idea in another topic someone requested it :) and seens as thats the only other model i could get hold of (seens as i cant model well not yet any way) i decided to use that. :D

Plus I use it as a large rescue ambulance, but if anyone has an E series Id happily addit in :)

I think those are great models :) I'd like to add them into my freeplay and have both models in play at once.

Yeah the models are great theres so much you can do with them, I've completely reskinned al of la mod and then changed them into a personal NY mod:) they're just amazing !

I like all of your mods, I know most of them are just upgrades to the textures but I'd like to have them. If you can get permission, these would be pretty good.

Ah cheers, well doubt I'd get permission for this else I would :( but heres a bit of eye candy :D

em42010081401001416.png

P.S looking for skinning work for people, for mods etc so recommend me to anyone who wants some skins tweaking ;)

Dyson