Dyson

Crown Vic reworks

Ok, and one last thing, the NYPD light bar is (left to right) "R R W R W R R" right?

R=red light

W=White light

yes it was added as a bug that the lightbar had not been changed but i have fixed that for the next vesion :) you should refer to the topic a lot of these questions have been answered :) (also a new map sort of)

Sorry for the slow reply i had to take the screen :)

Ok, I'm still having the skin problem. Why are the skins set up differently than the normal skins? I can't seem to get them to show up correctly...

I'm not going to copy and paste your files over mine. I've got tons of edits and have to painstakingly change things out manually.

Ok, I'm still having the skin problem. Why are the skins set up differently than the normal skins? I can't seem to get them to show up correctly...

I'm not going to copy and paste your files over mine. I've got tons of edits and have to painstakingly change things out manually.

Thats the only way im affraid, hence why i recommend you back them up first then add them back in slowly :) no other way.

Why did you set up your .dds files the way you did? I can't seem to use them...

Its the structure of the submod, its the only way it can work, and theyre skinned to a different model crown vic than the la mod so it wont work, hence why i said either use the entire mod or none of it, what are these alterations you want to keep so bad?

Which parts of the mod do you want?

All I really need is the skins in the original format, the one that the game originally uses. Not this new format.

Also, does the NYPD original car use the .dds and .Vo3 files named "lapp" or was it called something else? I changed yours out for mine and it was the same model. Didn't change the skin yet tho...

All I really need is the skins in the original format, the one that the game originally uses. Not this new format.

Also, does the NYPD original car use the .dds and .Vo3 files named "lapp" or was it called something else? I changed yours out for mine and it was the same model. Didn't change the skin yet tho...

This mod cant just be used for skins, the skins are skins for new models which are part of the mod, so hardly any of the skins (except FDNY) will work in the original game

This mod cant just be used for skins, the skins are skins for new models which are part of the mod, so hardly any of the skins (except FDNY) will work in the original game

Ok...but can you convert these skins to the original format? Not the new one.

Ok, well, as is, there is no way this will work with my game.

I'm better off just reskinning my LAPP car...which is what I'll end up doing.

BTW: How do I swith out the lightbar already on the car for the NYPD lightbar in yor mod?

You'd have to add it as a child its located in models>vehicles>lightbars

How do I convert the .Vo3 file to Zmodeler for editing?

.v30 you just import it BUT you must have a license and i've been looking for a cracked one for a few days with no luck. Why don't you move this conversation to my actual NY topic, then people can post to help too :)