Stan

Emergency-Planet & Deep Silver

Stan, can I get the advertising links (To my mod and ERT) in my siggy to be approved, dated, and expressly permitted by you? Also on the menu buttons that say Emergency-Planet.com Forums Members Calandar Downloads Tutorials More, Can you make the fonts a bit darker, they're kind of hard to see.

Stan, can I get the advertising links (To my mod and ERT) in my siggy to be approved, dated, and expressly permitted by you? Also on the menu buttons that say Emergency-Planet.com Forums Members Calandar Downloads Tutorials More, Can you make the fonts a bit darker, they're kind of hard to see.

I was going to ask if you're kidding but instead I'll show you the rule:

Any kind of commercial or non-commercial advertising as well as advertisements not related to the themes of this board are not allowed without a prior, written, dated authorization. Unauthorized advertisers will be punished and might be excluded from this community!

Note what I marked

Also on the menu buttons that say Emergency-Planet.com Forums Members Calandar Downloads Tutorials More, Can you make the fonts a bit darker, they're kind of hard to see.

I thought you where not going to use the design? To be honest, the colors are fine, they match exactly the back, I don't know what screen conmtrast you are using but they don't make me blind at all.

I need my ERT link to be permitted? :huh: Can I have permission, too?

No