Vote your design!

35 members have voted

1. 1. What design should we take as default design

• Red
    • Blue
    • IPB
    • A new one

Guest Francis

Velvet ones are getting small overlaps due to the sections in the menu bar and the search bar. So I'd say IP.Board or remove the section bar. :)

I repeat missed once again, what do you call messy ?

As I said, the navigation with droop down menus will disappear and the navigation with "members, "downloads"etc will be reworked to be more readable

I can't choose between red or blue. I think I'll change my vote again and put red. I like how the velvet red/blue have options to hide or show the recent posts and I find the button to jump back to the top quite handy.

I think I.P Board is too bland and bulky. It's not very interesting and the gap between posts is annoyingly small.

lack of propper wording (An image of a house? It took me two days to find)

I can only interpret two things from this. Either:

A) You couldn't find the picture of the house(home) and it took you two days to find it - even though the word "Velvet" and the "Forums" button does exactly the same thing as the home button

B) It took you two days to find out what it does. Even though when you click on the button, it takes <5 seconds to complete it's task.

Blue Velvet, once its redone should be very nice. However why cant we have two or three themes to choose from? I know it is more work when you add hacks that need manual template edits, but we rarely have new hacks added, and even then it only takes slightly longer to complete the task.

Blue Velvet, once its redone should be very nice. However why cant we have two or three themes to choose from? I know it is more work when you add hacks that need manual template edits, but we rarely have new hacks added, and even then it only takes slightly longer to complete the task.

I never said I'd remove others, please read the pool question over :)