MAKE A MODEL OF THIS

First, contests have prizes. Second why? Why make a contest fro a model? What are the rules? What IF someone modifies an already made model? What do you base the win on? Are skins required? Is it required that it's working within the games? And it's pointless for me to ask questions regarding if you're allowed to hold on.

Anyway, all questions that need answers.

First, contests have prizes. Second why? Why make a contest fro a model? What are the rules? What IF someone modifies an already made model? What do you base the win on? Are skins required? Is it required that it's working within the games? And it's pointless for me to ask questions regarding if you're allowed to hold on.

first of all your not in charge stan is so he ask me the question so come down it is just a little game OK:1046276128_motz:

^lol, hoghead, you do realize this is almost exactly the same truck as the USAR already in the game just Medium Duty rather then Heavy Duty.

well make it different make it be called the rescue truck not USAR

This sounds like a 'Can someone make me a model' or 'Can someone make a ... mod' thread

it is just a game ok

first of all your not in charge stan is so he ask me the question so come down it is just a little game OK:1046276128_motz:

it is just a game ok

LOOK AT THE PICT IT SAYS RESCUE 22

^lol, hoghead, you do realize this is almost exactly the same truck as the USAR already in the game just Medium Duty rather then Heavy Duty.

This sounds like a 'Can someone make me a model' or 'Can someone make a ... mod' thread

it is just a game ok

Firstly, he makes a valid point. you listed no rules, and what prize is for the winner? Also what happens to the model? What file format does it have to be. Does it need to be UV mapped? Can I edit models other people made?

Secondly, it's not the name, it's the fact that you change a few things on Hoppah's USAR model and it's the same model.

Thirdly refer to my first point, what happens to the model?

To me as a staff member, this appears to be a "cleverly" disguised make me a model thread. I'm going to tell you now, chances of someone making you a model are about slim to none, mainly because it just very seldom happens that someone will take the time to build a model for someone else without any gratification. It takes a lot of time.

Here.

j99efq.jpg

What do I win?

[/sarcasm]

XD So wonderful! I've always wanted a working gray box within the game. You're attention to detail amazes me!

On a serious note it's a pitty we don't have a point system on the forums where as such could be given to other players as a prize. However, it would be kind of pointless on here less a store which on itself might be pointless. None-the-less...

Wow that puts the LA Mod Models and NY Mod Models COMBINED to shame. Hoppah, you been owned:p

Read my MESSAGE U

HOGHEAD47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoghead47, obviously you don't understand forum etiquette. People will not make models for you, and now you're getting mad at them in what makes almost no sense.

Seriously, you need to grow up, and start behaving or at least start behaving, growing up isn't mandatory if you're well behaved.

+1 warn

Speaking English would be nice as well seeing as your from Texas.

Not to mention adding your name to every post when it is already in your sig?

whops did not see that .

Again ... What do I win?

Forget it i can do that so just forget it.i am not mad ok i am deleting the post ok.

Seriously, chill out. Have you read the thread? It was one long joke full of spam and everyone having a laugh. Sure it didnt need to come up again but just having some fun with yet another "I has no skillz but make me a model" thread. Sit back and have a laugh at it. Atleast this one had some humor in it rather then "you have no skills, go away" posts like they usually are.

BTW, no ones trying to have a "final say" other then you and me, and it really isnt a final say, just a lighten up(come on people bitch and moan about me all the time and for a change Im the one saying lighten up so that should say something.