Shadylasse

A game suggestion

Hi guys

Me and a friend wondered of a game that would be pretty cool to play, and therefore wrote a long game suggestion (in this example for Rockstar Games)

Hello Rockstar Games.

Before you read my suggestion, I would like to say that I have spend a lot of time working on the idea, and I have suggested it to some people who would say they would buy it. I’m a 14 year old boy from Denmark, and I know what the teenage players would like to play. My suggestion would be unique, and people would play it because it is not like all other games where you build, try to survive or shoot.

You’ll see my concept of the action-adventure game below:

Giant of NY

Story:

Copyright © 2010 - Lasse Andersen & Mike Corello - All rights reserved.

The contents here, are not affiliated with Rockstar Games, Rockstar North or Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.

CHAPTER 1 - ALL GROWN UP

It was nearing midnight and Jimmy Connor was sitting alone in his office, reading a long report

that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind.

He was waiting for a fax from a Science technician from the U.S Military Science Lab, and between wondering when the wretched man would fax the sheet, and trying to suppress unpleasant memories of what had been a very long, tiring and difficult week, there was not much space in his head for anything else. The more he attempted to focus on the print on the page before him, the more clearly Jimmy Connor could see the face of what he was about to become. He turned over the second page of the report, saw how much longer it went on, and gave it up as a bad job. Stretching his arms above his head he looked around his office mournfully. It was a handsome room, not too big not too small, with a fine marble fireplace facing the long slash windows, firmly closed against the unpleasent chill. With a slight shiver, Jimmy got up and moved over to the windows, looking out at the thin mist covering New York pressing itself against the glass. It was then, as he stud with his back against the room, that he heard a soft click behind him. He turned, very slowly, to face the fax machine in the far corner of the room. To Dr Jimmy Connor. Urgently we meet. Kindly repond immediately. Sincerely, Dr Paul Williams. He hurried back to his desk, straightening his tie as he went. He had barely resumed the seat, and arranged his face into what he hoped was a relaxed and unfazed expression, when there was a sudden knock at the office door. He watched, trying not to betray a flicker of surprise or alarm, as a portly man appeared slowly as he opened the door. 'Ah.... Jimmy,' said Paul, striding forwards towards the desk with his hand out stretched, 'Good to see you again.' Jimmy said aloud as Paul took a seat. 'What a week... what a week...' replied Paul 'So how can i help you' said Jimmy. Paul asked Jimmy to show him the newest products that can be made with the toxin fluid Loharius. Jimmy extended his left arm gently to the left far draw of his desk, and took out a set of papers, Jimmy then hande

d the papers too Paul as both doctors walked out of Jimmy's office, and went to the laboratory in the building. Jimmy opened the sealed metal door into the lab, and went inside. Jimmy went to a table with chemical toxins in all different kinds on. He took a little glass of the Loharius and showed it for Paul. He looked surprised on Jimmy and said kindfully "Well if that is the so called toxin, then tell me what it will do to the man kind?". Jimmy opened the bottle, and poured some of the fluid into

another little glass placed on the table. He went back to the counter and grabbed another bottle. It was filled with H2O2, also known as kitchen salt. He poured the salt into the glass, and the ingredients mixed. The glass was starting to overheat and a little sky of green smoke was created. Paul ran towards the sealed door, while Jimmy was just looking at the mixture. "Jimmy! Come on, we have leave!", Paul said. Jimmy looked towards Paul shaking his head and said "No, I wont leave. I need to see what this will create. It can be helpful to the humanity". In that moment, Paul opened the sealed door and ran out. Jimmy looked towards the opened door. He went over and closed the door. He looked back at the mixture, and stretched his arm into a box searching for some protection googles. Just after grabbing them, he pulled his shaking hand, and attempted to place them on his head. He went over to the glass on the table, and just in the second where he looked at it, the glass exploded and the toxic blew out on the walls, and alot of it hit Jimmy. In the same minute as he got hit by the toxics, he started to grow. Within 5 minutes Jimmy grew to an astonishing 40 meters tall, his head crushed through the double layered cealing piercing the floor above the underground laborotory. As he came up through the roof he glanced down to the ground, supprised as he had noticed that everything was in the size of a model city. Cars like computer keyboards, people like hands. The people on the ground was running scared but Jimmy didn't understand why. As Jimmy raised his left hand, he thought to himself it felt abit overgrown and heavy, as his arm reached straight infront of his face he compared it to the building over looking him, as from then he knew something wasnt right. He suddenly started to feel dizzy, as he has never been happy about heights.

CHAPTER 2 - EYES FROM ABOVE

The unpleasent mist covering New York City, Jimmy extended his arm towards a tree base and ripped it out of the ground. He stepped through the debris from the building roof, and fell the buildings that got in his way, Jimmy turned onto 211th Ave, to face a NYPD Crusier, the officers slammed on there breaks immediately. The two shocked officer had pulled their guns and was aiming at Jimmy. The officers started to open fire as Jimmy began to sprint down an alley to his left scraping his arms on the two sides of the buildings over-looking the alley. As Jimmy exits the alleys, he runs down Broadway to get to the Chrystler Building. A long run with the ground shaking beneath his feet as the cars driving slide to escape the monsterous foot. That day Paul recieves a call from the Department of Defence in Washington D.C asking him about the dangerous Loharius. Paul was astonished when the DoD was asking about this, ' Well... Honestly i have no idea, our lead scientist Jimmy Connor was experimenting with the two toxins, but i havn't seen him since last night, he didnt arrive for work either '. said Paul suspiciously, as he asked why the DoD wanted to know. The Department of Defence sent an FBI team to Paul's house to question him further about the disapearence of Jimmy. But as the unit was driving towards Paul's house, they spotted Jimmy standing in the building looking around. 40 meters tall, almost like a tower glancing over them. They went to see what has happend, but as they drove towards Jimmy, he started saying loudly "What is going on? What is wrong with me?" 'Command, this is Agent Anderson. ID # 389-485-5A requesting immediate Air Support at the BioCorp Laboratory, Over.' screamed Agent Anderson as his partner grabbed an M4A1 Standard Assault Rifle from the back seat.

As the agent glanced to Jimmy, he started moving. He noticed Anderson and his partner with the assault rifle, and he went over to them. Anderson and his partner started to shoot towards Jimmy, and Jimmy threw a fist into a building, causing the debris to fall down on the agents.

Commands:

Movement:

W – Move forward

A – Move left

D – Move right

S – Move back

Space – Jump

Shift – Sprint

Left Alt – Hold onto a building (Ready to climb)

Left Alt + W – Climb up on the building

Left Alt + A – Climb left on the building

Left Alt + D – Climb right on the building

Left Alt + S – Climb down on the building

Actions:

Left Mouse Button – Attack/Hit with fist (or weapon)/throw with object (or person, or the water you picked up)

Right Mouse Button – Aim with fist (or weapon/vehicle/person)

F – Pick up a vehicle/weapon/person/handful of water if you are in the rivers (Hudson river etc)

E – Rub your hand onto emergency vehicles lights (Crash their lightbar)/Hit F-16 plane (or helicopter) (Flying object will crash.)

Q – Place the car/person/object peacefully down without killing/destroying it.

C – Kick the vehicle/person/object (Killing the civilian/crushing the car (Both will fly a little away))

G – Crash the engine on the car you have picked up (Make it unable to drive again)

Game Menu:

Campaign – Credits – Special Features – Buy More Products

Campaign:

You get special objectives, and it will become harder and harder the longer you get inside this mode. It’s equal to the story tasks in the GTA Series. You get some objectives by people who can help you survive, and you will complete these tasks. Also the crime organizations are attempting to break into the lab and get the special fluid which made you a giant. You will therefore need to protect the chemicals, as you will get enemies if the criminals gets the same size as you.

Credits:

Same as other games has, a rolling list of people who have been making the game (This will also get showed when you gave completed all the tasks in the Campaign mode.

Special Features:

Special Features includes three modes. Freemode, Destroy, Battle.

Free Roam:

You are on your own, simply like in the GTA series, but you are still the giant. You can go around, tease the police by grabbing their cars and throw them into buildings. The buildings will crash if you throw too many cars on it, or hit it multiple times. You have a little wanted level – at one, the police comes and try to make you surrender. At two, they will shoot at you. At three, ESU (NY SWAT) comes and tries to shoot you, helicopters arrives aswell. At five, Military comes with the special weapon they have invented in case you will attack the police – A special laser gun who can kill you with 5-6 shots.

At seven, F-16 military planes comes and will attempt to shoot you down with missiles. If you are quick you can grab them, or you can just hit them down with your fist.

You are also able to just go around kick the New Yorkers, climbs onto buildings, crash the buildings, throw with cars, rub the lightbars into pieces on the emergency vehicles. You could also pick a New Yorker up.

And the special about this: You can gain the trust of the police. You can help the police as there will be random car chases, Medical emergencies, and fires in structures. At the car chase you can pick up the getaway car and crush the engine. Then place the car on the ground again, and the police can arrest the preps. This will give you a little of respect from the police.

Medical Emergency: When the paramedics has got the casualty into the ambulance and they are about to go to the hospital, you pick up the ambulance and get them to the hospital fast.

Fires: You pick up some water and throw it on the burning building which will extinguish it.

If you accomplish some of these small tasks, the police will trust you more and it will get harder for you to get wanted. (You can see the trust of the police in a little bar in the side of the screen (Red = low respect, Green = high respect).

Destroy:

Simply destroy all the stuff you are able to. Crash buildings, throw cars around, kill civilians. Killing a civilian will give you 10 points, crashing a car will give you 20, and crash a building 30. You need to get 5000 points within 15 minutes. (There will be a lot of cars and civilians, so this will not be very hard. Think of it as NYC in rush hour.)

Battle:

Kill another giant (These will not be in any other modes) by throwing cars at him/her, or lightpoles. Maybe even satellite dishes or telephone masts.

You are allowed to do anything to kill the opponent, maybe even just hide for him/her so the police will shoot him/her instead of you.

Buy more products:

This will link you directly onto your homepage so you can see which products from your company you should buy.

So, I would love your opinions, would it be worth buying, or trying?

i know that you think its a good idea but not to send to rockstar games beacause the gta 4 it coust to rockstar 100.000.000 us dolars and it coust that because it is a hard game to make and a it need a big noumber of pruducers and i gues the ide< that you are trying to give them its very basic and dont gona seld the number of copys that they need they gona need a big seels to lucrate abou that.

i hope i can explain what i want to sey to you try to send to anhoter company.

thanks salvadorc

sorry my bad english

100.000.000 us dolares = 73.000.000 euros**