mic654

what you could add to the los angeles mod

ADD MORE LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHERIFF AND LOS ANGLES POLICE DEPARTMENT AND LOS ANGELES COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT UNITS

THERE ARE ALREADY TONS OF LAPD UNITS INGAME AND LASD AND LACoFD UNITS SERVE THE EXACT SAME PURPOSE AS ANY OTHER UNIT.

Caps lock ftw.

Guest mallard32

When the standby button is activated in police vehicles, you could make it so the Parking Lights go on?

I dont think ive ever seen anybody suggest that.

When the standby button is activated in police vehicles, you could make it so the Parking Lights go on?

I dont think ive ever seen anybody suggest that.

Parking Lights? No, but I have attempted to turn the headlights off when you hit standby. No luck so far.

WHAT I WILL ADD TO THE LA MOD IS TWO MORE POLICE STATIONS TWO MORE HOSPITALS AND 1 MORE FIRE STATION

THAT WILL MAYBE HAVE A SHORTER RESPONSE TO MISSIONS

You don't need 2 more police stations, 2 more hospitals and another fire station. What there is at the moment is enough. You can send ambulances and police vehicles on patrol to get more available.

And you don't need to type in CAPS. ;)

WHAT I WILL ADD TO THE LA MOD IS TWO MORE POLICE STATIONS TWO MORE HOSPITALS AND 1 MORE FIRE STATION

Seriously lol? There isn't even enough room for those.

Like said, the current buildings are more than enough to handle just about anything the game can throw at you. And do you even realize the amount of work it would take to add that many new buildings?

New missions and new events in freeplay. Events like riots control with more people envolved, try to make other moves to police officers, like patrol on foot and check people who are injuried...

This is my idea.

New missions and new events in freeplay. Events like riots control with more people envolved, try to make other moves to police officers, like patrol on foot and check people who are injuried...

This is my idea.

Regarding your last idea, you can already make police officers stabilise injured people. I think you just add the command in the editor.

Guest mallard32

Well you can maybe add a fire camp for the usfs in the forest

Thats not a bad thought at all. Possibly in the area where the sheriffs station is in 4x4 could be a location?

I dont really see it as necessary or know if it would be worth the effort.

IMO the are near the sheriff station in my submod isnt even dense enough to warrant the USFS vehicles in the mod, now the old deluxe map was another story. Same with w00ds map v1, and maybe v2(cant remember V2 well enough).

Check my submod out. It has 2 police stations, one for Port cops and one for Sheriffs.

My next submod will have a station for LAPP and LAAP. It will also have a third fire station.