Newfoundking

Emergency Vehicle Videos

I've had a video of a structure fire on my phone (which actually takes pretty good quality videos) for a while that had some nice apparatus shots. The file is too large to send as an email so I'm trying to find an alternate way to get it onto my computer. I'll let you guys know when it's uploaded.

Well I have tried to take them smile.gif

I will be going to a place with alot of police cars in a couple of weeks - sure to get some there with lights and sirens on.

Where I the most we have had near us was 13 in one night and I missed it! Otherwise 1-2 a year. (if lucky)

I've had a video of a structure fire on my phone (which actually takes pretty good quality videos) for a while that had some nice apparatus shots. The file is too large to send as an email so I'm trying to find an alternate way to get it onto my computer. I'll let you guys know when it's uploaded.

What kinda phone is it? Most likley you can use a USB Cable of some sort, or you can try to upload it over the internet if your phone has internet. Try upping it to youtube or something.

I don't take videos, but I have a photo-graphic memory. Ok, here it goes: :news:

It was dinnertime and we were done eating at Don Pedros. We were pulling out when a fire truck flew by. It looked kinda old. Anyway, we followed it. I loved to do that when I was little. It led us into an apartment complex a few blocks away. One of them was on fire. There were flames through the roof! A tower was on scene, and right when we got there, it started spraying the fire. Debris was flying everywhere! A little after that, we left. Apparently, some lady left without blowing out her candle. It caught a curtain on fire or something and the whole place burnt down. It was in the paper. Cool to watch, but I felt really sorry for all the people who lived there. One of them was standing right next to us. She was young and had little kids. I'll never see a fire like that again! (Or at least until I'm a firefighter!) :)

Here's a place to upload videos of emergency vehicles responding, leaving station, etc. Must be from you though..

Here's one from me..

Info's in there as with all youtube videos. Will follow with more

Its funny how the ff's in the vid are really rushing their fastest.

Call came in for a I think it was assist at a call about 4 minutes up the road to either an ambulance, or another station. It wasn't anything major, and they were still 1 minute from the time of the first siren to the time of leaving the lot. If you noticed, there was the driver, and three other firemen, once being the officer. If this was a serious emergency there would've been 5 plus a driver and a pumper roll out. Nothing too big to worry about