Guest hbkz0r

LA MOD PROBLEM

Guest hbkz0r

hi , i instaled the LA MOD 2.0 in 911 first responder . I have a problem . When i play free missions the mod start good . But when i'm going in campain the game shows me the 911 first responders missions not the LA mod . what can I do to play the LA mod missions ?

I have this exact same problem that I asked about in the bugs thread that wasnt answered.....

I installed the patch, but the campaigns still wont go past 20, freeplay is no problem though....

Clicking the mod icon on my desktop just takes me to the main first response page, where I have to run the LA mod, thats no big deal though, just want the additional campaigns to work....

Guest hbkz0r

I have this exact same problem that I asked about in the bugs thread that wasnt answered.....

I installed the patch, but the campaigns still wont go past 20, freeplay is no problem though....

Clicking the mod icon on my desktop just takes me to the main first response page, where I have to run the LA mod, thats no big deal though, just want the additional campaigns to work....

no , i finded out :D and yes i have the patch from the beginning . The problem was : i didn't finished emergency 4 game first .

You have to finish emergency 4 missions to play the la mod missions...

Can a mod or someone else confrim this?

No, install the mod then the patch and all 30 missions should be listed. First the 20 original missions, then the 10 LA Mod missions. Do not use the 'New Campaign' button.

No, install the mod then the patch and all 30 missions should be listed. First the 20 original missions, then the 10 LA Mod missions. Do not use the 'New Campaign' button.

I installed the mod, then the patch, but the missions dont go past 20, thats after the LA mod is finished loading, I dont get it.....

Guest seanny

I installed the mod, then the patch, but the missions dont go past 20, thats after the LA mod is finished loading, I dont get it.....

That sounds like a problem :xmas:

On 5/30/2010 at 3:47 PM, Hoppah said:

I kinda pressed the "New Campaign" button and now I'm stuck with slow units. How to fix? 

Btw, I'm new to the site 

14 hours ago, Oberstleutnant Franz said:

I kinda pressed the "New Campaign" button and now I'm stuck with slow units. How to fix? 

Btw, I'm new to the site 

That bug happens because the "campaignProgress" file contains the values for unit speed.

Uploaded here is hopefully a copy of the original campaign file that works. Paste this to the LA mod "Save" folder.

In the future, please don't post on 10 year old threads that have been inactive. This is known as dead thread bumping because there has been no activity in the thread. In this case, almost ten years.

campaignprogress.xml