looneyboy714

NYPD Police Mod

O ya mine is much better .But hey when not have to that cool .But does he have updated mission .I think not .Also usa street signs.Probly not .He does not have cv eather .Man that impala look really bad . O well .That esu truck look great .Now for the medic people now that look really wrong .

your mod does look better than that, the only vehicles that actually look anything like real vehicles are the boat & the esu truck, but the boat is a bit too simple, the f-150 light unit looks like a toyota tundra or somethin, he doesn't have fire units, but I do have a few suggestions for your mod, 1.) you should use marjuana or somethins fire engine, cause it looks a heck of a lot more realistic, 2.) the crown vic cop cars don't exactly have those 2 extra things on the roof, but it looks fantastic other than that, maybe in the older days 3.) or if you have already updated that before I said it ignore it. just a few of those tweaks,

I have a book of what the vehicles look like, like the nypd motorcycle repair truck. anyways I here ya on that one, I wouldn't wanna be pushed for that mod to come out that quick either, sorry for the earlier posts.

I'm modding & becoming more busy too & being pushed, though it's for sa.

by the way forget about those two extra lights on the crown vic, they are used in the traffic unit, my bad, but I wouldn't use that as a main vehicle, like a regular street patrol unit, in the third mission or second mission it would be the bomb

I dowloaded the mod, but when I tried to install it with the mod installer, it didnt work! Can you tell me, if possible, how to get it to work? Thanks.

Dont tell me your trying to install "readme.pdf" :happy:

And logic it doesnt work with the mod installe.... it is an .exe file

But i dont recommend you to install it, it changes your original game files and can fuckup your game :ph34r:

Ok, so, all you have to do is move the file 'SETUP' into the base file and it will work automatically?

Setup = an install file excute and it puts the maps into the directorys

But if afterwards you get game problems don't come and whine here, we warned you

The mod is in an .exe (setup) file which will install the mod in your 'Data' folder, instead of an .e3mod which will install your mod in the 'Mods' folder.

The mod will edit base files and when you want to play other mods or no mods, you will get in trouble.

The mod is in an .exe (setup) file which will install the mod in your 'Data' folder, instead of an .e3mod which will install your mod in the 'Mods' folder.

The mod will edit base files and when you want to play other mods or no mods, you will get in trouble.

OK, I won't do it then, I don't want to not be able to play the LA Mod, or emergency isn't as fun... Thanks guys.

Regards,

Shane

Guest tsjoenie

is er niemand die hem kan omzetten dat je hem dan als mod kan gebruiken?

want ziet er wel schoon uit.

EDIT by Stan:

is there annyone that can convert it to a mod so you can use it as a mod instead of editing your base install ebcause it looks good

Volgende keer engels in een engels topic aub ( next time please talk english in an english topic)