Guest oscar

Barcelona City Mod (Released)

Looks like EM4 is getting another great Mod, as for the ambulance looking at a reference picture I guess the only thing i find is that you could make the brackets a bit smaller on those front flashers.

keep up the good work guys

Ok thanks we will do it. You are one of my favorite youtubers. My favorite is Stebetrackboyz55

Great vehicles but the orange front flashes on the ambulance right above my comment look so weird almost like two eyes or something.

Looks like EM4 is getting another great Mod, as for the ambulance looking at a reference picture I guess the only thing i find is that you could make the brackets a bit smaller on those front flashers.

keep up the good work guys

Actually here in Barcelona I've seen those two ambulances, including the one they did for the mod and the one in the photo with a thinner lightbar. I don't like the first one too much, but it's an old ambulance and they don't have enough money to replace them.

BTW, keep up the great work on the mod! And you too Alex ;)

Sent from my LG-E610v using Tapatalk

we continue working 

11752624_781880611929372_118711888252540

https://www.emergency-planet.com/EmergencyMods/videos/777648402352593/?pnref=story:  on this link to a video you can see some comvoys of riot police ( BRIMO) of the Mossos d ´Escuadra and a special ambulance dor riots of the SEM 061 service. They are going to a service at downtown of a riot and the Guardia Urbana that is the Local Police restricts the traffic to the area.