Guest bomb123

RED CROSS SUBMOD NEED'S HELP ASAP!

Guest bomb123

PLEASE HELP!

just add a reply saying you want to join and you can be in the team ASAP!

vehicles/personal:

red cross ALS Ambulance

red cross helicopter

red cross emergency disaster relief

red cross personal

red cross mass casualty unit

red cross crown vic

red cross supervisor

so if you could make these that would be great!

p.s i want the vehicles to have lights&sirens!

sorry for my no "SKILLS" i dont know how to create a mod or submod!

I agree, I don't have any skills to make mods so I am learning but I won't try to make one until I have at least the basics down.

BTW the red cross doesn't have most of what you want to make, it has canteens, Emergency Response Vehicles which are mostly just SUV's with additional equipment, and Emergency Communications Response Vehicles which are large SUV's with radios built in and a mast on the back of the truck.

I agree, I don't have any skills to make mods so I am learning but I won't try to make one until I have at least the basics down.

BTW the red cross doesn't have most of what you want to make, it has canteens, Emergency Response Vehicles which are mostly just SUV's with additional equipment, and Emergency Communications Response Vehicles which are large SUV's with radios built in and a mast on the back of the truck.

Well... Let me say U.S. is the only National Society on America that doesnt have a Red Cross E.M.S. team... I am one of the Panamenian Red Cross officer in charge of Telecom. All the other national america societies have a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery strong E.M.S. team and are actually the most important emergency system on their countries. So, if this partner wants to make a Red Cross Submod, and its related to another country... Weeeeeellcome :gut: