NNICO

Q.R.A.

We the modders have lives outside of modding, we'd rather live alittle too since modding takes time, it's a hobby for us, start paying us all a salary then we'll work faster than our own pace... Till then we work how/when/why we want to... Modding takes too long to sit there and use ALL your spare time doing it. Sorry but that's the way it is... Learn alil bit of patience.

We the modders have lives outside of modding, we'd rather live alittle too since modding takes time, it's a hobby for us, start paying us all a salary then we'll work faster than our own pace... Till then we work how/when/why we want to... Modding takes too long to sit there and use ALL your spare time doing it. Sorry but that's the way it is... Learn alil bit of patience.

sorry MikeyPI :unsure:

This whole forum has gotten soooo touchy! Suddenly every modder is angry because the fans are asking questions. Everyone here appreciates what you guys are doing. We understand that you have lives. We do too. We get it. You don't have to update us daily with new pictures or youtube videos. However it would be nice for a shout out when things get quiet. "Hey guys, we're still working on things, we've been busy at home or work or whatever." That keeps us interested. This mod has been very quiet for weeks now. Guys were wondering if it was still ongoing. Can you blame them?

It would almost be easier if only a very few people knew. Then you could drop a QRA mod on us, and we would be nothing but greatful.

Look, between the disappointment of 2012, and the wait for some of the other projects, guys are looking for new things to play. Nobody is mad or unappreciative. We're just bored. We're also excited for these new projects. Take it as a compliment.

Try modeling solo, Nnico builds his own models on his own time, updates when you're the SOUL modeler making things from scratch takes forever.. I'm building a mod in quiet explicitly so I can work at my own pace and not be BOTHERED by whens this any updates and all that... Because I am solo in building every single new model it needs I have to A. Find the time, B. want to take the time, and C. Complete it on my own.. Nnico shares a similar fate..

Patience is all we ask, we get boredum, but you also could afford to think about it from our perspective. Reskins=easy, New models from scratch=ton of work. I am betting when he announced the QRA mod he already did a great deal of work to those models, which gives the impression that the process is faster/easier than it is. That is what we'd like people to take into account, it's one thing if a topic is "dead" but most the time it's simply that nothing has changed of note, so why spam a topic with things when there's really nothing to say at that particular time about it's progress, it's why most of us don't post "updates" constantly regarding the mod.

He's right!Nnico, I just wanna say, you have done excellently with the models! I don't remember the last time I seen anything this cool (models). Keep up the good work. Looking forward to this mod and all it has to offer.