NNICO

Q.R.A.

Guest emergency captain

It says he is from Germany in the info beside his post. On his profile to. So you tell me?

I'm on an itouch. Can't see it all. That's what i'm gonna tell you. BTT

I'm on an itouch. Can't see it all. That's what i'm gonna tell you. BTT

You say BTT when you were the one spamming in the first place; LMAO off, the irony. Do us all a favor and just stop posting completely. And whats an itouch? You mean iPod Touch.

Sorry for the spam NNICO.

Anyways NNICO are you strictly using zmod to model your vehicles or something else?

In page 4 , he said to me that he uses zmodeler and Maxon Cinema 4D

------------------

How is the engine going?

Guest emergency captain

Lies. I'm on my iPhone and iTouch all the time on this. and I can see everything. Don't make up excuses.

How's the Fire Truck coming along?

I'm not. MYOB and BTT!

I'm not. MYOB and BTT!

Moderators, warn me for this off topic post because I deserve it;

You are the one spamming when you say "BTT!!" and you don't contain anything related to the topic, you have done that twice in this conversation. I really hope you soon realize what the topic is about, and what an off topic comment is about. You will get far with that knowledge.

very nice looking modell :smoke: but ididn´t quite follow on the part where you give modells to New york mod? Isn´t there gonna be a queens mod? See i´m swedish so my English might not be soo good from time to time...i figured best to point that out what do you say emergency captain? Why even go at patronizing people? If you only got bad things to say keep quite and make those that really wanna enjoy this game/site/mod a favor. And if i get a warn for trying to put an end to this off topic yapping ...then so be it!

Moderators, warn me for this off topic post because I deserve it;

You are the one spamming when you say "BTT!!" and you don't contain anything related to the topic, you have done that twice in this conversation. I really hope you soon realize what the topic is about, and what an off topic comment is about. You will get far with that knowledge.

I wouldnt say you deserve it, not with out a verbal notice first.

So...can't wait to see the fire trucks when they're done! I noticed on fdnytrucks.com that most of the trucks are the same. Are you going to do any tower ladders and HAZ MAT trucks? :happy:

Well unless he scripts out a whole new freeplay like NY Mod, there basically required in game.

very nice looking modell :smoke: but ididn´t quite follow on the part where you give modells to New york mod? Isn´t there gonna be a queens mod? See i´m swedish so my English might not be soo good from time to time...i figured best to point that out what do you say emergency captain? Why even go at patronizing people? If you only got bad things to say keep quite and make those that really wanna enjoy this game/site/mod a favor. And if i get a warn for trying to put an end to this off topic yapping ...then so be it!

NNICO had to stop the mod in the past and turned over all his models to the NY Mod at that time. Emergency captain has had more warnings then I can count for spamming and still doesnt get the point, or get that saying BBT is further spamming the topic. Some people just never learn.

DUH! :stupid2: I was looking at Queens trucks yesterday and I saw some trucks that NNICO and team could easily do and make really good models out of. ;)

Could you pleas give me the link to those pictures.

In the mod will you have a riot squad or will you be able to dress your unites with riot gear?

DUH! :stupid2: I was looking at Queens trucks yesterday and I saw some trucks that NNICO and team could easily do and make really good models out of. ;)

The irony of that smiley given your question. If your concerened with what units are in the game perhaps the better question would have been which ladder(s) and which hazmat squad(s) are in the game rather then if there are any.