NNICO

Q.R.A.

What about the other auxiliary cars? Like the ones equipped with Federal Signal Vistas. Basically, they're NYPD cars but their base colour is black instead of white and their livery colour is white not dark blue. They have this lightbar:

http://nycpdcars.50webs.com/nypd1069.jpg

Also, very nice renders and work! :)

In the past several years the NYPD has changed it's fleet to look completely the same. The only differences between axillary and patrol cars is that the axillary ones say axillary, like in the picture. The whole idea is to make the NYPD patrol divisions seem larger than they really are to help bring down crime levels.

@QRA team: the models look amazing. I saw two small things with the lights though. On the unmarked patrol car, there is usually a dual red/white led light in the upper right corner. Also on the marked patrol cars with the new LED lighting, the last LED on the left and right have rear blue LEDs.

What about the other auxiliary cars? Like the ones equipped with Federal Signal Vistas. Basically, they're NYPD cars but their base colour is black instead of white and their livery colour is white not dark blue. They have this lightbar:

http://nycpdcars.50webs.com/nypd1069.jpg

Also, very nice renders and work! :)

Thx, and thanks again but we already got a "To-Do"-List ^^

Next News: ..maybe 2 weeks >.<

Guest Scorpy

The models all look fantastic at this point. I hate to harp on and make the issue sound like a broken record but I really think light radiation is the finishing touch, there's just something that feels quite wrong without it. Doesn't feel 'lit up' so to speak. Anyways, your mod, I'm sure we'll love it either way.

Guest ! wo.0t # // Waldfee

Hopefully this time my lights are just amazing enough getting you hot of it ? :D

And I've read something 'bout the map a few sites before:

Yes, we are making a new map, but this time, not just any map out of my head (like last time), this time we're making a map with real background, so you may recognize it...

maybe, you'll get a screenshot of it, if it's done, but at this point of few, we need to improve the map over and over...

so, just have a nice cup of coffee and be excited of new things.

At the moment Mr. Nico can't do so much, because he has to learn for many exams, so "chill" a bit and there will be new stuff.

Thankx and good evening ;)

(Nico, weist ja wer ich bin ne, ansonsten drückste mir einfach ne Nachricht im NRW-M rein :D)

2 questions ( sorry )

Are you going to use the models of the old New york queens mod?

What programm do you use for modeling? ( i asked this 2-3 times but nobody answered me ! ,but don't worry)

Thank you very much :)

2 questions ( sorry )

What programm do you use for modeling? ( i asked this 2-3 times but nobody answered me ! ,but don't worry)

Well, one of his screens showed Zmodeler2, so I'm guessing that's it.

2 questions ( sorry )

Hay, the Vehicles are the old ones ..just reworked ^^

I usually work with a student version of Maxon Cinema 4D ( it´s just cheaper) and ZModeller ...but is this relevant ? ^^

Hay, the Vehicles are the old ones ..just reworked ^^

I usually work with a student version of Maxon Cinema 4D ( it´s just cheaper) and ZModeller ...but is this relevant ? ^^

thanks for your answer

and good to hear you are using the old vehicles they look cool ( saw them in youtube videos)