Guest emergency captain

Lego

You can not comprehend how fast these products sell out, I will hold some for you next time if I can. And the only thing that I still need is the Tactical Helments. But I want to get some of the M4s and the accessories for it, and the mini SMG.

I like the quality of the TT, and I also like the chase, I've been tracking down helmets for a year and gonna start to chase down their backpacks. :ph34r:

But I do think the BA M4s look really good with TT, so I'm buying a lot more.

Damn-it!!! Brickarms has stopped selling their products from their site!! Now we have to buy through dealers. I using Toywiz.com .

Anyway, here are my new physical rigs. I have working Outriggers on the Mid-mount!! I finally got that to work and still look cool.

post-16958-0-85147100-1304557048_thumb.j

post-16958-0-57596600-1304557055_thumb.j

post-16958-0-08651000-1304557062_thumb.j

post-16958-0-21843600-1304557069_thumb.j

I like the quality of the TT, and I also like the chase, I've been tracking down helmets for a year and gonna start to chase down their backpacks. :ph34r:

But I do think the BA M4s look really good with TT, so I'm buying a lot more.

What are they backpacks? There aren´t in the original page (I know, they have change they shop but...).

Yes, but the problem with the physical rigs is that if you are building something huge that needs lot of bricks and if you don´t buy more, they will spend all. So for doing your proyects and if you have a preliminary idea of what do you want to do (without improvising by the way) ends up being better desing it and after buy the necesary bricks ;)

Before I get LDD I did it manually :D

BTW, I´m working with LDD in a Dodge Charger model and trying to do a Challenger...

I think I know how do make a police charger to go with lego city scale, but I Think the main reason I said that, was because I kinda want to see what you two can do with a limited inventory of bricks, I have more to show you later. (BTW the 'two' is you aitor and tactical rooster)

Trust me, for the past few years I couldn't do anything because I thought I didn't have enough bricks, but recently, I've started to look, around at the projects that I've made and were never gonna use again, but when I found projects that I was never gonna use again, and broke them apart, I realized that I had a lot of parts lying, around, out of all the projects that I pulled of the shelf, and broke apart, then made into better things, I don't wish I had any of them collecting dust again.

Yeah, that´s that I was thinking lately, destroy some of my old proyects. But most bricks I have in old constructions are yellow but in my new proyects I want to build of other colors.

BTW, anyone has any minifigures of the minifigure series?