I thought someone also asked this earlier sometime, but i cannot find the topic again. I am wondering if anyone knows how it is possible (if possible) to allow some police units to use fire equipment like the jaws of life and get a stretcher etc.If it is can someone point me in the right direction please..

Also is there any way to equip the MP5 in any other vehicle besides the original swat van.

Thanks guys - - I have made ALOT of new skins - pics coming soon

I appreciate the help

TROOPER

In order to get the jaws of life I think all you would have to do is add the command to the respective units in the editor. Using a stretcher might be a little harder as Hoppah made the script. It may only apply to firefighters.

In order to add the MP5 to different you have to edit the "getMP5" script. Make sure to equip the vehicle with flashbangs also as the script checks for that.

@ DuxburyFD, any of the LA mod equipment (MP5, M4, flares, cones, etc. etc.) is not assigned in the editor, but rather in a script. Only the EM4 equipment (axe, hose, flashbang, etc. etc.) is assigned in the editor.

The stretcher can have the command added to pretty much any unit with some work, but thing is, it'll always go to the same model. And the work I mentioned was editting scripts to allow them to work with a police officer to change to a paramedic or whatever. Basically what you want to do requires new units all together