TacticalRooster22

What Instument(s) do you Play?

I Play the SAXAPHONE lot's of Jazz.

Played Baker Street? Not a proper Saxaphonist until you do :P

Lol I just learned today that next year our marching band will be a AAAA(4A) band instead of a AAA band and we'll have 250 people in it, excluding Color Guard.

... :huh:

Can you put that into layman's terms? lol :D

Lol I just learned today that next year our marching band will be a AAAA(4A) band instead of a AAA band and we'll have 250 people in it, excluding Color Guard.

... :huh:

Can you put that into layman's terms? lol :D

*Laughs* I just learned today that next year our marching band will be a class higher and more elite than we were previously ranked. We'll have 250 people in it now, not including the colour Guard :)

Although that number might only be with the Seniors from this year who are coming back for the Rose Parade.

In other news, I heard Mr. Spiegelman booked a beachside hotel on like Malibu Beach for the trip :D

(And it doesn't necessarily because we're AAAA we're better (probably the opposite :P)

Hmm. Today we had day 1 of 2 of our Mini-Camp for marching band. We got half our show for next year, which is called "House of Cards". Today we got Hearts and Diamonds, and let me tell you, they are like the most epic pieces of music you will ever hear in marching band except for: