Grim_Wizard

-=Riot Help=-

Okay so I've read so many pleas for help about how you dumb *Flowers* can't stop a riot. (I've seen at least four different topics!)

Could someone PLEASE sticky this so that people won't ask the same question again and again!

Five words for you...

<removed curse language>

Honestly...

So here's a guide to dealing with riots

:Note this will be underconstruction from time to time:

Okay here's your number one objective...

Arrest the dude with the sign. Any civilians who come near the demonstration place WILL join in including men, women, and yes children (WTF????). Your first task is to clear the area AROUND the site. This means deploying cops (Or in L.A. mod barriers) to stop all people and traffic (Redirect it) from comming into the site. Now we need a PC, GT(Optional), Riot Water Truck(Optional but recommended) and a SPC to roll in. The PC should be empty and the special personel carrier should have a sniper and three marks men inside. Deploy the sniper so that he has a clear shot at the rioters (If things get sloppy) and have two of the marks man get flash grenades, have the third one standing by. Have one throw his flashband into the crowd and have the idle marksman instantly arrest the picketer, then put him into the PC standing by. Whisk him away and if you have a Riot Truck turn on the water and drive it up to the group. If they attack the truck throw in the last flash grenade. If you want to take EVERYONE in use the same stratagy over and over agian until you have all of them. It is also recomended that you have an EDV and/or ambulance waiting near the site!

*Comming soon videos!!*

Edited by Francis
Removed curse language

Guest Francis

Even if the last time I warned you about your language was in the off-topic section, it doesn't mean it wasn't formal. Saying people "suck" at Emergency is not what I'd call respect. And on here you must show some. And also, this topic was created many time, why not put that one on the other 4 pages long topic?

Guest Tankz

hehe got to love that in all games :P

only problems i ever have is when the demonstrators deside to be evil and light a building on fire pain getting to the fire when people are mad at you xD

Guest sondreen

I'm not a fan of the "Send a cruiser / Use chase-command"-methods, makes it way too unrealistic to me.

I'm fine with two patrols blocking off a small area each direction from the demonstration, then send in ATF (I know >_<) and box them in and then go from there.

Guest Tankz

ya same, i ussuly just block off the whole area and send in 3-4 patrol cars along with 1 unmarked full of swat and just rampage the area grab the leader and run wile the swat hold off the rest