danny96

Ideas

Hey, today i played LA MOD 2.5 For EM3 and it was better - FBI have grey FCV, secret service have SUV so they have the different cars than in EM4 (there have FBI The SUV and the secret service too, so they have same cars). I like the police flashlights too. And I like if is car damaged it can't be rided and immediately explode. In EM4 you must wait a half minute to explosion so it's not real. Next what is better in EM3 is the H&K MP5. If you shoot people, he immediately die and have the real animation of dying (he lye to floor) in EM4 you must shoot him 6x and he somehow insanely twisted and falls to the ground (i can post video). Are there any chances for fix this? Because It would be better! Please no warnings I post only idea :holdglass: (if are ideas not allowed im sorry :cheers-mate:)

this is not for hoppah, i know that he is busy at the moment

if have anyone experiences with creating submods/scripting, please let me know :) i want these things!

Here's an idea, stop posting, please! Everything you post turns out to be useless like your constant asking for updates in the NY Mod. Since I am here though:

"Hey, today i played LA MOD 2.5 For EM3 and it was better - FBI have grey FCV, secret service have SUV so they have the different cars than in EM4 (there have FBI The SUV and the secret service too, so they have same cars). "

Better then what, LA Mod for EM4?

FBI has Grey CV. Awesome. I already knew this, but sure, great!

Secret Service has an SUV in LA Mod for EM4. Your point?

The grey cv, is the same car as the em4 model I assume, just reskinned. Your point?

"I like the police flashlights too. And I like if is car damaged it can't be rided and immediately explode. "

Want a cookie?

As for your fixes, I doubt it. And even if there are things that can be fixed, perhaps Hoppah has them for a reason.

Here's an idea, stop posting, please! Everything you post turns out to be useless like your constant asking for updates in the NY Mod. Since I am here though:

"Hey, today i played LA MOD 2.5 For EM3 and it was better - FBI have grey FCV, secret service have SUV so they have the different cars than in EM4 (there have FBI The SUV and the secret service too, so they have same cars). "

Better then what, LA Mod for EM4?

FBI has Grey CV. Awesome. I already knew this, but sure, great!

Secret Service has an SUV in LA Mod for EM4. Your point?

The grey cv, is the same car as the em4 model I assume, just reskinned. Your point?

"I like the police flashlights too. And I like if is car damaged it can't be rided and immediately explode. "

Want a cookie?

As for your fixes, I doubt it. And even if there are things that can be fixed, perhaps Hoppah has them for a reason.

but these things are good!

Guest pmadden94

but these things are good!

yeah...um, I have to agree with Xplorer on this one...

The majority of your ideas contribute little to no good...anybody can recolor a car a different color, so why release it as a submod?

Next time you get a good idea, this is what you do;

1- think it over very carefully, is this a good idea?

2- ask someone for their opinion before going and making a new thread

3- Then, if you ask several people, and they all say it is good, then make a thread about it, BUT IN THE SUBMOD SECTION

Sorry if i sound mean, but Xplorer is right

yeah...um, I have to agree with Xplorer on this one...

The majority of your ideas contribute little to no good...anybody can recolor a car a different color, so why release it as a submod?

Next time you get a good idea, this is what you do;

1- think it over very carefully, is this a good idea?

2- ask someone for their opinion before going and making a new thread

3- Then, if you ask several people, and they all say it is good, then make a thread about it, BUT IN THE SUBMOD SECTION

Sorry if i sound mean, but Xplorer is right

I understand, but i have more questions...not only fbi cv. but yes, you're right...

but a few notes

1- this is good idea for me

2- if i ask someone, nobody answer...

3- yes, that's true but if nobody answer for my question

The mod for Emergency 3 is not more realistic. You are also wrong on a few points. The FBI is a federal agency and does not perform patrol tasks like the police does. In real life, cars do almost never explode. In EM3 and EM4 it's almost like every car is rigged with an explosive device. The longer it takes before a vehicle explodes the better. You are right about the MP5 though, but you can change that easily yourself in the scripts. For gameplay's sake, it does not kill/injure a person immediatly. Your preference for the lights in EM3 is only a personal taste. I consider the lights in the LA Mod for EM4 more realistic, because they were reviewed and changed by Mikesphotos who actually lives in LA and works there at the fire department.

You got permission to release the grey FBI car as submod to the Los Angeles Mod.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulwhit/2093242861/

So this is FBI police patrol car or just a police patrol car ?

I reskin CHP DC to this FBI Patorl car

I believe that is an FBI Patrol Car. The FBI do have their own police force. I think you will only see those cars in Washington DC.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulwhit/2093242861/

So this is FBI police patrol car or just a police patrol car ?

I reskin CHP DC to this FBI Patorl car with MP5 on it

I believe that is an FBI Patrol Car. The FBI do have their own police force. I think you will only see those cars in Washington DC.

no, this is FBI CV, but this name is stupid, so i rename it to fbi patrolcar...

ps: who knows how to change that script (realistic dying if you shoot the guy with mp5,m4a1 or sniper rifles)

Sigh. There is a huge difference between FBI and FBI Police! FBI Police is the police force of the FBI. They provide protection for FBI personnel and their facilities and that's why they have their own vehicles. They are only stationed in a few cities in the US, but not in Los Angeles. Please, do some research before posting something that is not true. It's very unlikely they utilize unmarked vehicles. They're not stationed in Los Angeles so why would you add it to the mod? (source: http://www.fbijobs.gov/126.asp)

I'm just saying that FBI Police is not relevant for the mod. The FBI itself does not perform patrols like the police does. Their tasks are more specialized and purposeful. It's like they patrol the city waiting for something to happen. Apparently you don't know much about it, adding a FBI patrol car would be hilarious.

Hoppah is right, FBI Police is like the Security Agency for large FBI Headquarters, it is sort of like pentagon police, yes? LA does not have a large enough FBI Headquarters for the FBI police to be seen around the whole of LA, Even if there was a large enough HQ in LA, What would be the use of having FBI Police? Because it would be more realistic to let them sit at the FBI HQ where its probable nothing would happen? i mean noone would start a shootout at the FBI HQ, think about it, armed FBI agents in a building, hundreds of them, FBI would win instantly xD

Not all FBI personnel is armed. Most of the special agents probably had firearms training, but that does not mean they are armed day and night when they're working. Don't forget there is a huge organization for all the other things as well (staff employees).

In the end my two cents are just as has already been mentioned these "special" sub divisions of the respective agencies (Capitol Police, FBI Police, and so on and so forth) are generally really well paid "presence" babysitters... In the end with as many times as I've seen them all including the much more nationally common FPS (Federal Protective Service) they generally are not doing anything more than making a presence known and menial security checks, as far as running around doing menial leo tasks that is more often than not the case.. They just babysit their assigned "facility" and if an incident should arise they are conveniently on site to address it. The FBI it's self has massive amounts of sub divisions some of which are issued a gun but probrably never in their life will even have to draw it. Others like HRT out of quantico pretty much is guarenteed if they are called up that they will be responding with some measure of force. The FBI police IMO does not represent a really useful addition unless you wanna take the time to park it in front of a federal building and leave it there all day (since from my experiences that is usually where you see all these special police cars at... sitting parked).

According to Wikipedia there are FBI POLICE officers in LA Field Office. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation_Police

We need some good source. :confused:

read the source right:

# Los Angeles field office in West Los Angeles

About field office:

Welcome to the Los Angeles Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) web site. We hope you will find our site helpful in many ways: to learn about the FBI and how the Los Angeles Division works with other FBI offices and our local, federal and state law enforcement partners throughout the country and overseas; to learn about crime prevention and public safety for you and your family by visiting our many information sharing web sites on topics such as crimes against children prevention or terrorism; how to contact us to report information about federal crimes such as mortgage fraud; Internet fraud; and bank robberies; or, to learn about our partnerships with the public and private entities through our Community Outreach and InfraGard Programs.

Steven M. Martinez

Assistant Director in Charge

Steven L. Gomez

Special Agent in Charge

Counterterrorism Division

Robert W. Clark

Acting Special Agent in Charge

Criminal Division

Keith B. Bolcar

Special Agent in Charge

Counterintelligence and Cyber Divisions

Daphne Hern

Special Agent in Charge

Intelligence Division

FBI - Los Angeles has federal investigative jurisdiction within the Central District of California. The Central District is comprised of seven counties: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura.

The Los Angeles Field Office territory is the most populated in the FBI with 18 million people residing within 40,000 square miles. The Los Angeles Field Office has the third greatest number of Special Agents in the FBI.

The Los Angeles Field Office headquarters is located at 11000 Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles. The field office also has ten satellite offices known as Resident Agencies, which are located in Lancaster, Long Beach, Palm Springs, Riverside, Santa Ana, Santa Maria, Ventura, Victorville, West Covina, and at the Los Angeles International Airport.

LA Field office

a field office is something else then the FBI police, so hoppah's source is more right then wiki(what a suprice :lach: )

(but then again it would be very strange if wiki was more accurate then the government :grinsevil: )

Edited by Tian318