Guest ModMaker2009

Coroner's Van Problem

Guest ModMaker2009

So I've had a go at changing the lights.. I've got the hang of it but i tried my first try of changing the lights on the coroners Van.

Now I deleted all the lights on the coroners van because I didn't realize you could just change the color of them (FIRST TRY).

I have installed the LA Mod, Installed EM4, Deleted all mods, downloaded fresh new mods and installed and the lights still wont come back for the Coroners van.

92902855.png

Please help me getting these lights back its very frustrating!

Guest ModMaker2009

If you've reinstalled the LA mod properly, the lights will be there. That's the only way to get them back, reinstall the unit which means you have to reinstall the mod.

Honestly, I don't believe you've removed the LA mod completely and reinstalled it.. That's just me though.

I dont mean to come across nasty or anything..

But I know I have reinstalled it.. i have deleted the WizardWorks folder from my computer and deleted all mods but the light problem still happens..

Guest ModMaker2009

You just need to replace the prototype for the coroners van with the original one. Get someone to send you the original prototype and replace it, that could work.

Ok thanks, could you send me that file please?

I dont mean to come across nasty or anything..

But I know I have reinstalled it.. i have deleted the WizardWorks folder from my computer and deleted all mods but the light problem still happens..

That's actually hard to believe. A reinstall of the mod should already work.

Guest ModMaker2009

I think he is... but I wouldn't bother arguing with him ;)

Haha, well I know I have uninstalled and resinstalled but the problem is still there... but if anyone wants to think i'm a liar then so be it, only I know what the truth is!

Btw, did you send those prototypes I asked for?