Cosreski

Port Authority & Other Federal Svc

This is one of my Idea's with limited space for parking by having an under ground garage at rear of building. Revised building for Port Authority Police.

Decided to use Border Patrol Officers As Port Authority Police. ATF, PAPD Hazmat Unit are sharing building.

post-2116-126664273213_thumb.jpg

post-2116-126664274452_thumb.jpg

post-2116-126664275543_thumb.jpg

post-2116-126696847613_thumb.jpg

post-2116-126696857182_thumb.jpg

post-2116-126696859497_thumb.jpg

If you have HAZMAT and ATF in the same building why is the LAFD symbol on the side of the building

I did not learn to do that yet.

I'm willing to learn. :nixweiss:

Think of it as re-skinning a vehicle. Same processes except the dd file your going to lock is in a different folder.

I have not learned how to reskin vehicles, but willing to learn. :schreiben:

mann looking great. als the extra fd station. hope you can make it into a submod. :)

maybey a idea to also put the water rescue in the fd station there with the water tender, the last lev and the hazmate.

and the port police, border patrol, fbi and the atf.

for now is it very nice looking :)

I have not learned how to reskin vehicles, but willing to learn. :schreiben:

Then read the stick thread in this forum.

If this does become a submod, it might be a better idea to reskin the SWAT heavy rescue to the dive team colors and make a station that can park the dive team truck and a few port police cars along with a helipad.

As much as I would love to see the LAPD Dive team truck in the mod, it really has no use unless you put a FF Diver in there and while i do like a certain degree of nonrealisim in the mod, the LAPD Divers dont really do rescue operations, they do recovery operations concerning evidence.

you should really talk to hoppah about letting others download this alteration, cause it looks awsome...Nice work :holdglass:

Thats only if the vehicles are spawns and not just added with the editor. If he using scripts to spawn them, then I'm sure there might be some consideration given to this being added, if he's doing this using the editor and just placing the vehicles that way, I highly doubt Hoppah will give it the green light since anyone can do it in a few seconds.

This is one of my Idea's with limited space for parking by having an under ground garage at rear of building. Revised building for Port Authority Police.

Decided to use Border Patrol Officers As Port Authority Police. ATF, PAPD Hazmat Unit are sharing building.

Looks Good!! :12:

What gave u the idea of doing this?