eyespy900

Essex Mod [available]

Sorry for a long time no updates.

Been in the hospital for 2/3weeks now cause of blood poising, :ill:

Just got out of the hospital so updates will come again pretty soon.

thanks for keeping up to date and the patience you showed.

Update1:

PM back end is done.

To do:

Mirrors

Skin

pmb1.jpg

pmb2.jpg

pmb3.jpg

Nice :)

But two things, shouldn't there be a way to get containers for the PM back, if you send the PM back to base it takes the container with it...

Also, the unit with the motorboat, could it be alowed to carry a diver?

Nice :)

But two things, shouldn't there be a way to get containers for the PM back, if you send the PM back to base it takes the container with it...

Also, the unit with the motorboat, could it be alowed to carry a diver?

That is why the rebuild is getting on.

And yes the PM will have the option off getting the pods back to base.

If the motorboat will carry a diver is not up to me to say.

If essex FD uses a motorboat, and it carries a diver, then in our mod something like that will happen to :)

After all we aim to get a very accurate mod.

That is why the rebuild is getting on.

And yes the PM will have the option off getting the pods back to base.

If the motorboat will carry a diver is not up to me to say.

If essex FD uses a motorboat, and it carries a diver, then in our mod something like that will happen to :)

After all we aim to get a very accurate mod.

Thank you :)

As for the diver, there are missions that require divers, and at the moment, the only FD vehicle that can carry all kinds of FFs is the ALP...

Also, the oportunity to use a mobile crane is greatly missed :)

This is a superb mod that I use alot, and I'm only trying to come with creative solutions, it isn't mean't as critic at all!

Thank you :)

As for the diver, there are missions that require divers, and at the moment, the only FD vehicle that can carry all kinds of FFs is the ALP...

Also, the oportunity to use a mobile crane is greatly missed :)

This is a superb mod that I use alot, and I'm only trying to come with creative solutions, it isn't mean't as critic at all!

It is not taken as critic, so no worries about that mate.

The first version(you can still download untill the rebuild is done)

Has a lot of gameplay misses,bugs,errors,missed change for beter gameplay.

That is why eyespy and me teamed up to rebuild it,

fix all bugs, improve gameplay, make better things for the mod, and approach a higher realism level then in V1.0.

This as you can understand is a lot of work.

When the rebuild will come out, we can't say honestly.

Lots of models need to be rebuild/skinned/animated/scripted.

Keep posting suggestions when ever one pops into mind.

We can't promise that they will make the game, but we can take them into account, when we are working on the mod.

In the mean time till the rebuild is launched enjoy playing V1.0

It is not taken as critic, so no worries about that mate.

The first version(you can still download untill the rebuild is done)

Has a lot of gameplay misses,bugs,errors,missed change for beter gameplay.

That is why eyespy and me teamed up to rebuild it,

fix all bugs, improve gameplay, make better things for the mod, and approach a higher realism level then in V1.0.

This as you can understand is a lot of work.

When the rebuild will come out, we can't say honestly.

Lots of models need to be rebuild/skinned/animated/scripted.

Keep posting suggestions when ever one pops into mind.

We can't promise that they will make the game, but we can take them into account, when we are working on the mod.

In the mean time till the rebuild is launched enjoy playing V1.0

Great :)

I really look forward to seeing the rebuild, and if I see another possibilety for improvement that I think you haven't allready gotten underway I'll let you know ;)

hi all, a little update. i have been working on some skins for a model that was origionally made for the england mod. i have permission to use the model from bennie900. i also did work on the orignal model e.g. skin and lights.

i have decided to add this model in to the game being as essex still have about 30 sabre's left, 8 of which are being replaced with brand new scania's. until this is done i will include some of these.

here is what i have done.

sabre on the left is a brand new skin, sabre on right is un updated skin with better photos than what was avaliable to me when i did the origional skin a couple of years ago ish.

hope u like them, feel free to comment

***eyespy900***

sabrepair.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guest Rivan143

Is this mod finished or what cause when i play it I have no personal.

and there is a cop van that have no wheel and i think it said it was fixed at the first page.

anyways, I really like it.

Thnx

Is this mod finished or what cause when i play it I have no personal.

and there is a cop van that have no wheel and i think it said it was fixed at the first page.

anyways, I really like it.

Thnx

There is a version on-line and playable.

This version how ever has it's bugs and issue's.

We are working on a rebuild version to fix the problems you encounter.

The police van bug is known, and in the rebuild this is fixed already(you guys just can't benefit this now).

The mod should have it's personal, and you also should be able, to use that.

(to be sure i will download this version(same as you all have)to double check.

EDIT: The version you can already download does contain personal and the personal is usable.

in all cars there is at least 1 personnel inside the crews can use their functions and stuff, so i see no problem there.

The police van indeed is still missing the wheels in this version.

Edited by Tian318

hi everyone, as u know tian has been rebuilding the scania p310 angloco prime mover. i am now able to show

how these units will look in use in game. this will eventually be annimated when loading and un-loading the pods.

the pods u see here is what the real units are. they consist of 3x bulk foam pods 1x enviromental unit 1x welfare module.

a little bit of information on the pods.

the foam pod is a self contained bulk foam making pod. it carries a moffet mounty fork lift truck, 4x 1000 litre bulk foam pods

it makes foam by connecting up to 4 45mm hoses from a normal fire engine to supply the water, this is then mixed with the neat foam and then it has up to 4 45mm out lets to fight the fire.

the welfare module is a mobile kitchen for refreshments for firemen on scene.

the enviromental unit at this time i dont know alot about it.

the new pods from what i understand will be orsett, foam and enviromental unit, maldod, foam and welfare module, standted, foam.

please feel free to comment. how u like the work we have done

model by ***tian318*** skin and lights by ***eyespy900***. the pods at the moment by ***eyespy900***

primemoverlineup.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Those PM's and pods look awsome! fantastic job.

Bit of info on the environment units (west mids as an example). The units carry a range of equipment to restrict pollution to the environment at incidents, for instance, drain blockers, absorbant pads/dollies, hose inflation kits (lay a line of hose accross a river/canal, inflate the hose which contains the pollution i.e oil).

Can I user some of the models to my Østfold MOD(Fredrikstard MOD)?

Edited by Stan
Removed abusive caps lock

Can I user some of the models to my Østfold MOD(Fredrikstard MOD)?

Depends on what models you are talking about.

cause it will either be eyespy's models or mine.

cheers

Dont know if you guys want any help but i can skin, if you want i could do some work on cars etc, heres one i did earlier, (it looks crap cos the model is a civ car so its hard to texture, but check out my submod to show what i can do :)

Hi all, love this mod as I am from the UK. Just wondering if any vehicle in this mod is the crane/recovery vehicle as I still get a traffic accident in the bottom right corner of the map the requires the crane to rescue a car from the water but I cannot find it. If there isn't could someone possibly help us add the default crane into my install (If the mod owners would allow this).

Cheers for any help you can give.