Tim

Dave Black - A new kind of mod

Concerning the units, I don't really care if they are US, British, French, Spanish, German or whatever. It takes 5 minutes to change the models, if you don't like them, change them :)

Nice, so we're able to collect weapons and go "bang-bang"..? :D

Yep :) Although I'm not sure which weapons will be included.

You're really starting to make me hate that word lol

You should get used to it :P

edit:

Oh, and by the way, I'll release this mod before everything is included. So I'll change my strategy compared to the NY mod. Once the first district is done, and the most important features are included, I will release a "0.x" version.

Any news? biggrin.gif

I just checked and I realized that Tim said the may be a video on June 3rd, but he can't make any promises. I sure hope he does because I haven't seen any progress on this mod since that post...

BTW: Tim is also working on the NY mod so he's got less time...

Everyone will probably going to jump on me for saying something negative, but we been waiting for the NY Mod for how long? A year? 2 years? I forgotten it's been so long. If you keep doing side projects are we ever going to see the ny mod done?

Im not trying to start a flame war, or trash the thread, i guess, simply put, I am just asking why its so hard to focus on the getting the NY Mod done? Is it safe to assume your nearly done working on the ny mod and have started a new project?

Everyone will probably going to jump on me for saying something negative, but we been waiting for the NY Mod for how long? A year? 2 years? I forgotten it's been so long. If you keep doing side projects are we ever going to see the ny mod done?

Im not trying to start a flame war, or trash the thread, i guess, simply put, I am just asking why its so hard to focus on the getting the NY Mod done? Is it safe to assume your nearly done working on the ny mod and have started a new project?

Apparently, this was started a long time ago but was never shown publicly. I'd hope the NY mod is done soon, I'm tired of the LA mod (no offence Hoppah) and need something new...

EDIT: Xplorer, how close are you to finding the problem in my LA mod script?