Zune or Ipod  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Zune
    • Ipod
    • Other- Describe in post

Guest Em4ever
why do you say that?

i said that 'cause i never had a problem with an apple product and with microsoft , well i don't know Zune but for example Safari is better that internet explorer ( safari is faster and safer) ,mac os is better than windows ( mac have less virus than windows and has less errors)

Zune maybe is like or better than the ipod but i only know the ipod

I have an iPod Nano which I can say I like very much. Kinda hard to watch movies on it but entertaining nonetheless. Battery life is pretty short but I usually don't have time to drain it all at once. Dunno, my iTunes is a little screwed up cause of compatibility issues with my Windows or something.

BTW people, anything from Apple is iThing, not Ithing.

I want an MS Surface though. Those are cool, and they're supposed to be publicly available this year.

I've never used a Zune nor seen one. I use an iPod touch, and think it's great, but I sort of wish I got a Zune now.

Simple reason is that if whenever I get the chance to listen to my iPod at school, everyone will always ask to look at your iPod. Which is annoying because they want to search through your songs, not look at it like they first claimed. And they always change the song for no bloody reason. It's rather annoying. Or you let them look through your songs, then a week later they look through them again and say "hurr, you havn't added any new songs" I could've told them that and saved me having to find my favourite song again. Oh, and if you don't let them scroll through your songs, then you're a homosexual.

But if you don't have an iPod, then no one bothers to look at it.

That tends to happen around here.

On the upside of the iPod touch, the screen is big enough to watch Lesbian Vampire Killers and Top Gear (only videos I have lol), and I have an app with sirens which is nice to listen to, and emergency radio so I can sit and listen to US emergency services (and it gives you all the 10- codes).

OMG Hoppah is from Apple! I knew he was a computer...

Lol I was talking to the people who constantly put Ipod. God that galls me.

iLol

everyone will always ask to look at your iPod. Which is annoying

Learn to say 'no'. That solves your problem. Nobody ever gets a chance to touch my precious phone (HTC Touch HD; which I also use as mp3-player). Especially the ignorant people who think that that phone is an iPhone look-a-like. I don't care about peoples other phones either. :stupid:

Learn to say 'no'. That solves your problem.

I do say no, but it's just very annoying because they think it's their right to scroll through your stuff. I was mainly trying to point out that people who don't have iPods attract less attention to this problem than those who do (got a bit carried away lol)

I do say no, but it's just very annoying because they think it's their right to scroll through your stuff. I was mainly trying to point out that people who don't have iPods attract less attention to this problem than those who do (got a bit carried away lol)

yeah, as soon as you say you have something different(like a Zune) they're all like " oooohhh, it's not an iPod. If i touch it, will I look poor?" Though I have been getting good comments from people regarding my Zune HD