usmc123

Weightlifting

Cleans are a pita. I used to lift back in high school when I played football but the accumulation of back problems(broken L3,L4,and L5) and knee problems(lack of cartilage in my right knee from surgery) has hindered alot of physical activity for me. I liked doing skull crushers(tricep curls basically) and squats.

Cleans are a pita. I used to lift back in high school when I played football but the accumulation of back problems(broken L3,L4,and L5) and knee problems(lack of cartilage in my right knee from surgery) has hindered alot of physical activity for me. I liked doing skull crushers(tricep curls basically) and squats.
Yeah, last year I worked mostly triceps and biceps but this year I realized that was the stupidest mistake. I came into this year weak in the legs and it really screwed me over in everything except Bench and maybe Deadlift.

I work hard in the summer time and take it easy in the winter. Im a freshmen in high school and I bench 135, squat 245, power clean 135, so Im pretty happy with my increase.

I work hard in the summer time and take it easy in the winter. Im a freshmen in high school and I bench 135, squat 245, power clean 135, so Im pretty happy with my increase.
Nice numbers. Kind of similar to me. My bench is 155 and squat and PC are practically the same. Im also frosh by the way.

Same, though I have to say I've gotten to a point where I enjoy working out.

Ya me too, it gets tiring doing it twice a day though, but I enjoy it.