Forensics

Thankyou Hoppah!

Thankyou very much for everything you have done and will do for us in the future! :)

I hope you enjoy your change and have a pleasant retirement from being admin! :)

Once again thankyou Hoppah!!! :)

We love you Hoppah! :cheers-mate:

BTW: Now you have changed your avatar, I get so confused. :P

You want to thank Hoppah and throw a big party for him. We have absolutely no problem with that, in fact we think he deserves much more then that. But it doesn't belong in the bug report topic. Start a new topic in the LA MOD forum or in the off topic section if you want to thank Hoppah.

I have done just that! :)

Wait, I didn't really 'retire' or something. I just made some changes to my profile and removed the admin status, but I am not going to stop modding and I will still do my tasks as a moderator too, especially in the Los Angeles Mod forums. Just not as much as before. That's why I don't want to be visible as a forum administrator anymore. My PM box has been closed again for several reasons. I am just really busy with other things at the moment and I need to slow some things down. That's why this feels kinda better, but I will still be here to provide help (almost daily). We'll see what the future brings. :)

Cheers

Wait, I didn't really 'retire' or something. I just made some changes to my profile and removed the admin status, but I am not going to stop modding and I will still do my tasks as a moderator too, especially in the Los Angeles Mod forums. Just not as much as before. That's why I don't want to be visible as a forum administrator anymore. My PM box has been closed again for several reasons. I am just really busy with other things at the moment and I need to slow some things down. That's why this feels kinda better, but I will still be here to provide help (almost daily). We'll see what the future brings. :)

Cheers

Okay but still, thanks for everything!

No-one should need an excuse to thank Hoppah for all his amazing work! :)

Thanks for everything you've done Hoppah :cheers-mate:

It's great that you're not stopping modding. :12:

Now Stan's on his own :P

I will still support and help Stan if necessary, so he's not on his own. :)

BTW: Now you have changed your avatar, I get so confused. :P

You don't like it? GOOD! :laugh:

hoppah i want to know one important question - will be the los angeles mod 2.1 or not? and on what you working now? still on nl mod? thx for answers

I will still support and help Stan if necessary, so he's not on his own. :)

You don't like it? GOOD! :laugh:

I like your old avatar (SWAT team) not this matrix or what is this :D

hoppah i want to know one important question - will be the los angeles mod 2.1 or not? and on what you working now? still on nl mod? thx for answers

I like your old avatar (SWAT team) not this matrix or what is this :D

It's "The Soprano's" dude.

And Hoppah already said he hasn't planned for 2.1 yet. That doesn't mean it won't happen, that just means he's run out of ideas.

Guest pmadden94

Please leave Hoppah in peace.

Please do not ask about releases

Hoppah was working on the NL mod?

@Hoppah;

Thanks for all the work you have done. if anyone bothers read it;

I am just a student going to school for mechanical engineering. I'm pretty much an expert in 3-D CAD software, mostly AutoDesk, and some CAD stress and analysis simulators.

About....5 years ago, I learned how to program in 7 different computer languages, including;

ALGOL

HTML

TRU

C++

COBOL

Java

and ProLog

Over the years, I stopped using most of them(except for HTML) and today remember very little to nothing about them. Because of you Hoppah, I have decided to re-learn everything. YOU ARE INSPIRATIONAL TO ME

If you're still reading, you may like to know I am also a near expert in SketchUp. Hoppah told me once that you could use sketchup to make models for EM4. So, I have been trying to model some cars, but I am not to good at cars..much better at skyscraper and such. (I am in the process of modeling my entire town)

Hoppah, once again, you are a brilliant person who has spent so much time dedicated to this great game, time that can never be re-paid to you. I just wanted to let you know that when you build a mod, you don't just build a mod; you build a community, and inspire thousands. My story is noting significant, but there are hundreds, if not thousands like mine.

Thank you Hoppah :)

Like I said before, I can't tell. I might release updates as patches from now on, because that save a lot of time.