Hoppah

W00ds Maps

Guest Black_Rider91

I've noticed in the Freeplay Map Second Edition v1.1 that 3 objects are missing. I Captured an image (with my camera coz printscreen button doesn't seem to work)

IMAG0159.jpg

I reinstalled the mod & map but nothing change. I'm thinking of going to the editor and delete them in the map..

I don't know if anyone has reported this, but the LAPD station has issuses when you call a PD SD or CHP vehicle. If you send the vehicle to a location, then call it. THe vehicle will just sit there at the station and not do anything. This is on 2.0, no idea about 1.0.

I had the same issue, but with the original map, the lights would go on, and then the cars would stay in the station. I would just restart the game and hope that it didn't happen again.

On what map? I had the same problem with the 1st one, but I fixed it. You just have move them onto the street and infront of the station. I'll download this map and check it out. ;) By the way, does the installer include the bug-fix files, or do you have to download them separately? :gruebel:

I don't have the textures of the ground, only w00ds probably has them.

Today I noticed an email from Xplorer4x4 with the request of the texture file, well I had the time so I uploaded the files, both from my first and second map. The files are around the 400mb large and in psd format. You can use them conform the copyrights that are with the origanal map. Read it here.

Download here the texture of the first map

Download here the texture of the second map

Thanks w00d. I love your maps and use them for personal use. I am using your freeplay map second edition for my Dallas personal mod and im going to use your free play map v1.2 for my Fort Worth personal mod. I appreciate all you do and excellent work. This will give me more leeway to edit the map a little more for my fire stations, ems station, hospital and police stations.

Sorry I wasnt clear, yes I am refering to the first map. Odd thing is i dont think suicide by drowning vics are random, but theres no one there in the editor.

I believe i need to let the motorboat coming and then put a driver on it, then let it go near the the drowing victim and pick him out of the water, otherwise hit the icon of the diver and diver will get into the water, then let the diver pickup the drowing victim

I think I know how to do water rescues by now. :P Problem is there is no where for the motoboat to launch on that side of the bridge, and the bridge is to low to go under. Besides I have never had to use the motorboat for water rescues unless I wanted to. The diver should be able to perform the rescue regardless.

Reinstall the LA mod. Next time, before you install the map, you can just copy your current LA MOD folder to your Documents. Then, you just replace the LA MOD folder with the old one (has original map) and the new map will be gone. But reinstalling the mod is the easiest to do. ;)

Seems woods links were deleted, so I will upload a copy of both textuers. The first one will have some very slight modification to it, but f your going to use these then I guess you can undo the changes as needed. ;)

Heres is w00ds first freeplay map:

kampagne copy.tga

It does have some modifications. Additional parking at the police station, and the sidewalk behind FS1 was blended to concrete rather then sidewalk.

Heres is the original copy of w00ds second map. Its in Targa(tga) format so it can be edited with Pain.net. The original file was a PSD which was not able to be opened by paint.net.

Freeplay second edition copy.tga

hey

i only got the map textures in the map window but no new map???

i have a clear instalation of la mod 2.0.1

has anybody some ideas?

If you haven't already fixed it I had the same issue, just open the different freeplay mapes in the editor, when you find w00d's maps just save the file over writing the other two. :D