iWolf

Chicago Modification

If this mod is supposed to be moved to

International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 4 | Emergency 4 Deluxe | 911: First Responders > [EN] Modding & Mod Help > Mods > English, please send me a Pm

Thank you

What would Forensics do in a mod?

You would have to create a whole new personal with new commands.

It would be great though. :)

Good Point, I guess it would investigate murders, arsons, etc;

Anyways, CPD CV File Was Corrupted. That will teach me to save my work!

lol, Anyways, I do need a UV-Mapper, I don't have a registered version of ZModeler.

Sooooo, yea.

Anyways, thanks for all the good "reviews"

'Till next time!

iWolf

I don't have any of the modding skills but I work for a private ambulance company in chicago and I can get pics of our rigs along with pics of other private company rigs if you would be interested.

That would be great if you could have photos!

Please make sure you get the following views: Side (left/right) front, back, and if possible, top.

Another helpful thing to do, is to make sure they are on a canvas on a multiple of 8, EX 512x512

(Front and back should be the same size, sides too or else the car/truck may be distorted

--

Also, the mod has slowed down because of the size of our team D:

And the lack of blueprint images. If you can get any of these, you would speed up the mod by making sure the photo has the following:

Sides(left/right)

Front

Back

And If Possible, The Top. And also making sure the canvas is a multiple of 8 (Sides [L/R], Front/Back must be SAME SIZE or else car will be distorted!!

No problem, I know that Advance Ambulance (Chicago, IL 60630), Ambulance Transportation Incorporated (Tinley Park, IL 60477), Bud's Ambulance Service (Dolton, IL 60419), Medical Express Ambulance Service (Skokie, IL 60077), Platinum Care Ambulance (Naperville, IL 60540), and Superior Ambulance Service (Elmhurst, IL 60126) are the ones that operate in the chicago land area. Do you want all of them? Or just the major ones: Advance, Superior, Medical Express.

No problem, I know that Advance Ambulance (Chicago, IL 60630), Ambulance Transportation Incorporated (Tinley Park, IL 60477), Bud's Ambulance Service (Dolton, IL 60419), Medical Express Ambulance Service (Skokie, IL 60077), Platinum Care Ambulance (Naperville, IL 60540), and Superior Ambulance Service (Elmhurst, IL 60126) are the ones that operate in the chicago land area. Do you want all of them? Or just the major ones: Advance, Superior, Medical Express.

It would be nice to have only the big ones :P