bennie900

England Mod (Available)

What a fail to be honest. The most cars look like boxes. Maybe you should take some more practise and retry the mod when you have some more skils.

(an execption for the ambulances, they are really good.)

Nice and subtle, nice one. But i agree with you and can take the criticism, i first made this mod when my skills were bad... Since then ive only really added new units and not changed the older ones. This i plan to do for v1.2 (which i hope to be out in the next few month's!) So yeah there is more to come :12:

I have added a new link to the mod on the first page. This is because our website host stoped our database. It can be found by clicking here.

IT IS NOT A NEW VERSION OF THE MOD

The mod itself is still being worked on, i dont have much time to do alot any more so i will be compiling what i have so far very soon. Not sure when it will happen but it will eventually.

roughly when will the mod be available to download, hope everything with college was ok, really cant wait for the mod to be available from what i have seen it looks fantastic

Well its a variety of units from across England so there maybe a St.Johns ambulance in the future :P

You mean St John Ambulance :P no s, And you MUST Include it :) Looking forward to the release.