Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ncfirebuff343

boston mod

90 posts in this topic

hey guys there is a la mod and a ny mod i think its time for boston to get in the game i am looking for some people to do

boston mod banner is done thanks to martjuh.denb

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9759/bostonq.gif%7Boption%7D

Still need Badly

Scripters

UV-mappers

BFD

Engine 3

Engine 10

Engine 37

Rescue 1

H3 (hazmat unit)

Chief unit

Brush Fire 1

tower Ladder 3

Ladder 23

Ladder 18

BEMS

1 BEMS paramedic unit

1 BEMS ambulance

1 BEMS Supervisor

BPD

boston marked car

boston slick top

boston motorcycle

boston mobile command unit

boston pd suv

mass state police

marked car

slick top

suv

charger

Started

Not Started

Done

like, how many people are you gonna have work on it. I'm getting mad at the D.C mod, cause they changed it to Paradise City now. So I deleted the ladder truck i was working on.

I hope you can get a team together, cause Boston's cool. Can't wait to see what turns out!

If you need inspiration, watch the Discovery Channel's Fire House USA (That's in Boston Fire Dept.)

Also, i love the BFD text on the back of the uniform, One big "B" and with F written in the top bubble and D in the lowest one.

Little attempt in Paint:

1iekwk.jpg

yes i know i lived in Boston my hole life b4 i moved to the Carolinas my grand father was on Boston fire as a chief

I just read up that Ladder 26 crashed on Jan 9 because they lost their brakes. Have they repaired it and are using it? Also, (suggestion) instead of Haz Mat 3, do Haz Mat 2 so that if you make station 3, you have Engine 2 and Haz Mat 2 in it: http://www.massmetrofire.org/images/BostonSta3.jpg Main site: http://www.massmetrofire.org/bostonstations.html

EDIT: Also, you can put Engine 10, Tower Ladder 3, Rescue 1, Collapse, Tunnel Rescue, and the Division 1 Chief into District 6's HQ. Another suggestion ;)

umm yes i heard lt kevin kelly was a dear friend of mine that mod is in his honer l-26 did not repaint it or fix it they got a brand new ladder belive it or no boston has only 1 hazmat and that is H3 H2 is a Lighting/Special Unit idk way they use that when h2 has no hazmat stuff on board

if anybody else has any ideas what to pop in the mod say it and i will look into it

i dont know about all that i might do it in v1.2 but for now i just wanna get it up so people can play it then i will add in what trucks belong where

still could use a bit more help

umm yes i heard lt kevin kelly was a dear friend of mine that mod is in his honer l-26 did not repaint it or fix it they got a brand new ladder belive it or no boston has only 1 hazmat and that is H3 H2 is a Lighting/Special Unit idk way they use that when h2 has no hazmat stuff on board

if anybody else has any ideas what to pop in the mod say it and i will look into it

i dont know about all that i might do it in v1.2 but for now i just wanna get it up so people can play it then i will add in what trucks belong where

still could use a bit more help

Don't double post, use the edit button please.

Last 3 posts merged.

Hey,

I have done alot of reskins of Boston units and the state police. The thread is under submods in the LA mod. I would love to help except I have never skinned from scratch, ive only done reskins.

Hey,

I have done alot of reskins of Boston units and the state police. The thread is under submods in the LA mod. I would love to help except I have never skinned from scratch, ive only done reskins.

well i can use the pd skins and i can use some one on the pd units if you dont mind

well i can use the pd skins and i can use some one on the pd units if you dont mind

just pm me whenever

ok here is the ruff draft of the new pierce quantom in emergency history credit to puppysboy222

29dehaf.jpg

i know it looks crapy but its not done yet trust me this will come out sick

ok here is the ruff draft of the new pierce quantom in emergency history credit to puppysboy222

i know it looks crapy but its not done yet trust me this will come out sick

Der! Becaue of your sick pictures that helped as blueprints, and NPD for helping out when I ran into a huge problem. The trucks about 80%, it was at 90% but the difficulty held us back. Anyway, give a round of applause for...

i38398_R1.jpg

Boston FD Rescue 1

damn thats hella sick

lol! ncfire kept on saying how awsome it looked. He saw it for the first time and was like, THATS FREAKIN AWSOME! lol! Thanks! Skins/blueprints are made by him, model by me.

best model ive seen of you puppysboy :12:

keep up the good work.

best model ive seen of you puppysboy :12:

keep up the good work.

Thanks again. I will add the lights and hopefully finish it today (except for the front).

I forgot to add! Guess what?

thumb_9bca6453.jpg thumb_ff85d663.jpg thumb_5532721b.jpg

wow my skin looks awesome !!! what

What would be the Rescue. What=rescue.

i38477_R1f.jpg

And another update, lol!

Boston Fire department Rescue 1

Boston Rescue 1 is officially 90% done on the outside. Lights are being added, as well as a lightbar.

i38554_BFDR1AD.jpg