sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Yeah, happens sometimes, just leave it, don't try to force yourself, because then it'll just get worse. What you want to do is not mod the game for ages, and then the motivation to mod should (hopefully) come back later ;)

Hey,

Im Also On My GCSE, But Whatever you do Everyone is happy :) You have came far enough allready, All those vehicles are enough right now. Its still London Mod, It has allot of vehicles and personel.

Everyone is glad that you are doing your GCSE' and you will pass then you can make the correct decision, Or hand over the mod. Or just release it. Your choice :)

Good Luck also!

Compared to your GCSE's this mod means nothing. I've just done my GCSE Italian listening this morning and now have 3 weeks of AS Levels coming up. It may come as a dissapointment to some but that can't be helped, some of us have got real lives to lead!

Good luck in your exams.

The OC-D

I am currently working with a friend to get the London mod back on task!

So hopefully soon we can start it up possibly

Wow! that great news, i'm very happy to see that this mod won't die

First update in god knows how long!

New personal from mintcake69

Awesome work by him!

See first post!

Thanks for standing by the mod guys

Great work

I like all the progress :) are you going to add HEMS (they run helicopters and use Skodas as High Speed Rapid Response)?

By the way, Dog Section cars have a triangle on the roof, not a circle. Armed Response Vehicles have a sort of asterisk-type thing instead. I think this is a national code that applies to everywhere within the United Kingdom, because it's the same where I live.

You can just about see it here:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4505873000_47de146051.jpg

its official!

I am hoping to start the London mod once again!

if a lot of people are keen on the idea then it should go ahead!

if you want to help me start the mod you can help here:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/12558-trouble-adding-vehicles-to-game/page__pid__171310#entry171310

let me know whether you would be interested or not

Thank you to all :)

In all honesty I am so looking forward to seeing this mod come out, I live in London and would like to play something close to home so I hope you continue the great work you are doing and can't wait for the release. :D

In all honesty I am so looking forward to seeing this mod come out, I live in London and would like to play something close to home so I hope you continue the great work you are doing and can't wait for the release. :D

Thanks we are making a lot of progress!

i hope i can rebuild the popularity of this mod once again :(

and then when i have i will realese a video or some pics

I hope so too, with 2012 around the corner I would hate to see such a worth while mod just drop dead and die :(

Two questions though I read a few pages back that your not using the old ambulances, what are you refering to? The old style white ones before the Sprinters? I still see them frequently so I hope they are in.

Also, how will this play? Like a normal mod or like the Winterberg mods where it's just sorted in a control room?

Thanks and again, great work and hope it comes out great.

I hope so too, with 2012 around the corner I would hate to see such a worth while mod just drop dead and die :(

Two questions though I read a few pages back that your not using the old ambulances, what are you refering to? The old style white ones before the Sprinters? I still see them frequently so I hope they are in.

Also, how will this play? Like a normal mod or like the Winterberg mods where it's just sorted in a control room?

Thanks and again, great work and hope it comes out great.

it will play like your average mod (the best way ;P)

I now believe i will add in the old ambulances in due to a lack of medical vehicles.

once a few people have commented and theres an interest going, i will do a video of the regular ambulance and other units in game :)

thanks for your interest!