Epoc

French translation

Hello all,

Before all : I'm french so excuse my possible bad english ^^

Well, first : me and many other french players of this beautiful and often updated mod will thanks a lot Hoppah for his hard work for providing us a new gameplay, many new units and missions for this good game, I've appointed Emergency 4.

A day, me and one of my mate have had an idea : entirely translate the LA mod in french to enjoy this mod to French players who do not understand English. Now that's done, and we will share our work :)

File infos :

Description : French language pack for the Los Angeles mod

Language pack last version : 1.0 (Initial release) A new version will be soon released to support the 2.0 version

Last release date : 08-31-2009

Supported mod version : 1.8.1 only

Download link : click here

EN.pngUS.png Installation instructions :

After downloading the above file :

Extract the files contained in the "en" directory of the RAR in the "C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8\Lang\en" directory.

Extract the files contained in the "Command" directory of the RAR in the "C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8\Scripts\Game\Command" directory. Notice : Make a copy of the originals files before.

FR.png Instructions d'installation :

Après avoir téléchargé le fichier ci-dessus :

Décompressez les fichiers contenus dans le répertoire "en" du RAR dans le répertoire "C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8\Lang\en".

Décompressez les fichiers contenus dans le répertoire "Command" du RAR dans le répertoire "C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8\Scripts\Game\Command". Attention : Faites auparavant une copie des fichiers originaux.

Translators :

- E26

- Epoc

- lnomsim

- thunder493

- RaFu

(Thanks to all ;))

We hope that this french translation will help many french guys ^^

Big thanks to Hoppah for this new release !

To reply to you M1n1d0u : yes, we have planned to translate this new version in french, don't worry : you will be warned when the new version of the translation will be released ;)

PS : you too, "i speake angliche véry wéll ?" :D

Big thanks to Hoppah for this new release !

To reply to you M1n1d0u : yes, we have planned to translate this new version in french, don't worry : you will be warned when the new version of the translation will be released ;)

PS : you too, "i speake angliche véry wéll ?" :D

yeah i'm a frog eater xD

Guest mrpolice1996
Merci pour le boulot accomplis ;)

EN: Thanks for the work accomplished ;)

I'm really waiting for the 1.9 traduction^^ Even if English is not really a problem for me :)

:welcome: to the forum

I think you mean translation not traduction- in english :P - near enough