We need more modders and someone who can put all the vehicles put them in folders and send them to me we nee lights and scriptors!!!!!

The Chicago mod is under way because of all the volunteers, they made this mods progression possible the mod will consist of 5 newmissions, new freeplaymap, new buildings, and heres the chicago mod team

Modders:

ChicagoFirefighterL3

CFDparamedic42

CPDSWAT715

jab16

Em4fun

Hoppah

Skinners:

puppysboy222

Em4fun

bama1234

edwardedlle

Chicago Police Department

Policeofficers

post-4857-1248313771_thumb.gif

CPD Slicktop Hoppah Edwardlle

post-4857-1248313740_thumb.gif

CPD Patrol Type 1 Hoppah Edwardlle

post-4857-1248313674_thumb.jpg

CPD Patrol car type 2 By Hoppah and bama1234

post-4857-1248313635_thumb.gif

Chicago Fire Departement:

Firefighters

post-4857-1248313560_thumb.gif

Engine 13 By Hoppah and edwardlle

post-4857-1248313497_thumb.gif

Engine 4 By hoppah and edwardlle

post-4857-1248314217_thumb.jpg

Engine 42 By EM4fun

post-4857-1248313368_thumb.jpg

Engine 98 By Hoppah and Bama1234

post-4857-1248313314_thumb.gif

Engine 1 By Jab16 ( Not Finished)

post-4857-1248314366_thumb.jpg

CFD Dive 6-8-7 By jab16 ( Not Finished)

post-4857-1248313172_thumb.jpg

Rigs in production include Squad 1 1a Hazmats 5-1-1,5-1-1a Crash Truck, Trucks 3 and 6 And all Ambulances

USCG JayHawk By ChicagoFirefighterL3

post-4857-1248314261_thumb.jpg

USCG rescue boat By ChicagoFirefighterL3

post-4857-1248314316_thumb.jpg

post-4857-1248313253_thumb.jpg

post-4857-1248313623_thumb.jpg

The one that is orange. Is that supposed to be yellow? Looks like you are starting a Chicago mod. My dad was born there. Great city with really good museums. Oh yeah! Are you going to add those for like, missions if you make any? Just wondering.

make a button script so when u call for a fire eng, its like a 3rd alarm assignment and have several pieces of equip arrive.

As in the LAmod you press the button for a eng and he says send me a .......

change it press button, hes says fire alarm give me a third alarm.......

The one that is orange. Is that supposed to be yellow? Looks like you are starting a Chicago mod. My dad was born there. Great city with really good museums. Oh yeah! Are you going to add those for like, missions if you make any? Just wondering.

IDK maybe, I was born and raised here and im now a firefighter here

make a button script so when u call for a fire eng, its like a 3rd alarm assignment and have several pieces of equip arrive.

As in the LAmod you press the button for a eng and he says send me a .......

change it press button, hes says fire alarm give me a third alarm.......

Could you type a little more clearly? If you mean that you make a command at the fire station, or for a Battalion Chief or whatever, that makes the dispatch call certain vehicles, that was like you said used in the LA mod. That is a pretty good idea.

IDK maybe, I was born and raised here and im now a firefighter here

Well, how do ya' like it? I still go down there every year and LOVE it! One of my favorite cities as a matter-of-fact.

As for the assignment thing, not perfect, but try using the group/squad command built into the game. Group 1 could be 1 3 police cars and a swat truck, whil group 2 is 3 ALS ambos, group 3 a Ladder and BLS Engine, and so on. You can assign up to 6 group i think. Maybe 8, cant recall.

EM4Fun is correct, the reason people opt for blueprints is fairly simple, the proportionate scale on the width/height/length are pre-set for you by the blueprint, so your vehicle will require much less alteration once you're done than when you have to wing it and do it yourself.. What generally happens when you have to do it without any assistance is that you'll be off on at least one scaling dimension and you will manually have to alter the vehicle down instead of just rescaling all 3 dimensions in percent. Generally anyone that models knows this first hand when it comes to the larger vehicles like command vehicles or fire engines.

on the-blueprints.com how do you find a cearton thing modern like every time i search for blueprints of a crown vic or somthing i either don't get results of i get one from the 90's or older.

PS: expect a update in the next 30 minutes :)