Guest nath2099

Vehicle Mod

Guest nath2099

As a relative noob to anything more technical than turning my lap top on is vehicle modding easy? I was thinking of doing a load of New York skins, NYPD, FDNY etc etc. What do you think?

You have $30 dollers. You need Zmodeler2 if you would like to do a good job .You will need a long time .You will need a good paint program .Not a Cheep program .You will have to build all your own bases except some of the base that are here if you get the ok .There is a nypd fd mod already made so you may what to think about doing another city .But all in all it not that easy .There is alot alot of coding and then the lights .It just alot of work. :scared:

wow, i might leave it to the experts!! lol. Does anyone know of a new york mod?

Darren NYPD worked on a NY mod for EM3 a long time ago, but he stopped working on it. As said there is a small mod in our download centre which changes the skins from the vehicles to NY style.

There is a very promissing NY mod for EM4 in progress now.

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

um, they should both be in modding and mod help (I do believe)

I'll come back with the link to FFW TUT's NY mod in a few minutes

EDIT:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=5322

That is the link to the first page, I have worked with them, and they are very dedicated, so I look forward to seeing this, and it is indeed promising