Luisinho

Ban the person above you!

11 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

I ban you for saying he is  not unique 

I ban you for being an active person on the forums but not having a profile pic as well as putting two spaces between is and not.

Just now, XTXTactics said:

I ban you for spamming the forums (having more posts than me)

I ban you for trying to get more posts than me by posting about me having too many posts.

2 minutes ago, XTXTactics said:

I ban you because that is a false comment, I wasn't trying to get more posts than you because I know it will never happen.

Well I have numerous reasons to ban you:

I ban you because you said my comment is false.

I ban you because your comment is false, you may get more posts than me.

I ban you because you have a picture of an older BMW X5 as your profile pic than me just because its a jam sandwich livery.

I ban you because I have followed you for ages and yet you have only just returned the favour.

I ban you for liking the comment in which I banned you.

I ban you for continuing to comment after being banned.

26 minutes ago, randomperson139 said:

I ban you both because u actually could if I wanted to. And because posts in the off topic section don't actually count towards your post count.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Well this is getting awkward but I ban you...... the moderator....... because you made a typo "I ban you both because u actually could..." when you should have said 'I'.

But then I un-ban you partly because your the moderator and you really could ban me and partly because you pointed out that off-topic posts don't count on your post count which I did not know. I was actually going to ask what was going on as I happened to notice it was not going up lol

Edited by TWMCPE
Randomperson edited my post to make it look like he had not made a typo so I changed it back :-)

I ban you because I don't see any typo anywhere... ;-)

Yeah, posts in this section stopped counting a few years ago because people were just posting with the sole intention of raising their post count. At the end of the day, it's not the past count that matters but rather the content of the posts.

10 minutes ago, randomperson139 said:

I ban you because I don't see any typo anywhere... ;-)

Yeah, posts in this section stopped counting a few years ago because people were just posting with the sole intention of raising their post count. At the end of the day, it's not the past count that matters but rather the content of the posts.

Well I ban you for editing both mine and your post to hide your typo, oh and I change my post back.

But then I un-ban you because I completely agree, unless your actually contributing to the community then the post count should not increase.

I'll ban you for not having any kinda proper name that makes sense here as I can't think of anything else lol and directions state to ban person directly above me that's you buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw mine patvmru does stand for Paul Addison Thames Valley Medical & Rescue Unit

27 minutes ago, rescue_nerd said:

I ban you because I wanted to participate in this thread.

I ban you for making a pointless post and not actually contributing to the topic.