Firefighter Sipe

How to add dispatch tones to a mod

I have drastically modified my copy of Harbor City mod just to practice moving models and changing paint schemes etc....I was trying to use the Brooklyn Dispatch Tones for my version of HC Mod and copied the script and the dispatch prototype but when I go to game I can't select the little computer to activate the tones....Anyone know of a tutorial or other topic that covers how to input dispatch tones ? PLEASE HELP ME!

There isn't an exact tutorial perse, however I am sure we can help you out with getting it set up. 

It appears that you've been having trouble SELECTING the model. Does it show up on the map with a dot? These prototypes have to be made as a vehicle to be able to accept commands and ultimately issue the dispatch noises you want to hear. Set it as a fire truck or something and make sure your commands are in place (don't give it any move commands, that'll just be silly) and you should be fine. 

Let me know if you're having any more trouble or if this solves the issue?